Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Fraquar is dating himself referencing Tom Dempsey.
    Dating myself too, I was watching live. Could not believe he made it.

Comment

• Well, it's not like anyone else is gonna date him.

Comment

Attached Files
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Fact is, if you want a singular person to blame for those 60 years, his initials are on the Lions uniforms.
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
            Actually, there are a few things you look utterly foolish for when it comes to the Lions:

1) Downplaying Barry Sanders

2) Telling everyone you knew the guy with 1/2 a foot would boot the FG from Bumfuck Egypt to beat the Lions - and clear the bar by 1/2 a foot at that.

3) Failing to believe there really wasn't a "Curse of Bobby Layne" (it's irrational sure, but what else could possibly explain the last 60 years?)
            I think the real curse was WCF, not Layne
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• My Lions curse moment was San Fransisco Eddie Murray missed field goal with Monte praying on the side line

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                Marko, remove that last paragraph on your post, and you are spot on.
                Wow.....why do you believe that you should tell other people what to think?? Are you that so narrow minded? It really kills you that people have different opinions than you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                  I'd buy that for a dollar.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Fact is, if you want a singular person to blame for those 60 years, his initials are on the Lions uniforms.
                    dwt1 ?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                      I concur.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Double-naught, you just described yourself. I was discussing things with Marko and expressing my opinion. If that does not jive with your opinions, tough shit. You are not going to change it.

I'm not telling anyone what to think. I am sure I disagree with plenty here about different things. But there is a reason people have been acting like you 'discuss' things like a belligerant asshole. And the feigned 'offense' you express when someone disagrees with you, with statements about 'hating' and 'persecution' is rich, when you are well known as someone who immediately sinks to personal attacks when a different opinion rises up. I think it was Froot who coined the term 'the attack man'.

Everyone knows Barry had plays for negative yards at times - as every back has in some quantity. At times Barry ran for 30 yards to gain 5. The results at the end of the day are what resulted in him leading the league so many times in yards. Barry was a unique phenomenon and not comparable to others. Sorry if you can't understand this.

Regardless of that, neither Barry, Stafford, Hanson, Mel Gray, Robert Porche, Chris Spielman, Billy Sims, etc. are going to single-handedly win a SB no matter what the team around them is made up of. Barry never had his Aikman, Stafford never had his Marshaun Lynch, Hanson never had his Deion Sanders.

I know you think Stafford is no Dilfer......

But, if you don't want to think about the complicated business of building a complete team that can win, and just want a face to focus your frustration on (assuming you actually do want Lions success), you can blame WCF for the state of affairs in Motown all these years.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

Double-naught, you just described yourself. I was discussing things with Marko and expressing my opinion. If that does not jive with your opinions, tough shit. You are not going to change it.

I'm not telling anyone what to think. I am sure I disagree with plenty here about different things. But there is a reason people have been acting like you 'discuss' things like a belligerant asshole. And the feigned 'offense' you express when someone disagrees with you, with statements about 'hating' and 'persecution' is rich, when you are well known as someone who immediately sinks to personal attacks when a different opinion rises up. I think it was Froot who coined the term 'the attack man'.

Everyone knows Barry had plays for negative yards at times - as every back has in some quantity. At times Barry ran for 30 yards to gain 5. The results at the end of the day are what resulted in him leading the league so many times in yards. Barry was a unique phenomenon and not comparable to others. Sorry if you can't understand this.

Regardless of that, neither Barry, Stafford, Hanson, Mel Gray, Robert Porche, Chris Spielman, Billy Sims, etc. are going to single-handedly win a SB no matter what the team around them is made up of. Barry never had his Aikman, Stafford never had his Marshaun Lynch, Hanson never had his Deion Sanders.

I know you think Stafford is no Dilfer......

But, if you don't want to think about the complicated business of building a complete team that can win, and just want a face to focus your frustration on (assuming you actually do want Lions success), you can blame WCF for the state of affairs in Motown all these years.
                          Dude, you have no fucking clue. The NFL is made up of mostly "serviceable" player - there's maybe four or five true difference makers even on the best teams......If you difference makers, don't make a difference (i.e. make plays to win games) the best you can hope to be is a mediocre team. Unless you improve your difference makers, it doesn't matter what else you do. The biggest difference maker you can have is at the QB position, particularly in todays NFL.

NE wins, not because they have a bunch great players, they plug and play anybody they want, filling the team full of cast-offs from other teams and underrated free agents. But they do have one thing nobody else does, Tom Brady, somebody you can count on to make plays to win games.....even against the good teams.

Last year you were trumpeting how Denver was winning inspire of thier QB situation because everywhere else they had great players. Well, they lost one thing, a QB who can make plays, everything else stayed the same, how did they do?
                          Last edited by dwt1; May 5, 2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• I think you are wasting your time with Double Naught, the ignore button is a better option.

Comment

• Ignorance is bliss dude. Notice you only attack, you can never counter any of the points I make with actual information. It's only ever attacks and excuses.

Comment

• Yeah, Payton really killed it with 9 TD's and 17 INT in that season. They didn't win because they had a great defense or anything. What a stud and difference maker.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X