Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team 137 by Jim Harbaugh. Football talk and Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Thanks Jim! Now get back to retirement.

Comment

Just make sure your replacement has never had any connection to Dave Brandon.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Unless said connection is holding a bull whip.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Durkin>Maryland looks done. http://www.si.com/college-football/2...coach-michigan.

Comment

You just beat me to it, you fleet-footed fairy.

Screw DJD, Harbaugh should have insisted on 2-year commitment. Needed the continuity on D for title run next season.
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

You do hope for 2 years with these guys, yeah.

Is Fangio the right guy, if he's the guy? NFL lifer save for a year at Stanford in '10. Is an NFL lifer the guy to figure out how to save Harbaugh from the read option?

Comment

Surprised Durkin is leaving and surprised he got THAT job offer. I guess it's a seller's market.

Will be interesting to see where Chris Ash ends up...hopefully he interviews worse than JH taking the piss out of Cowherd!
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Hope it doesn't fuck up LB recruiting all to hell. But it might.

Comment

Team 137 by Jim Harbaugh. Football talk and Predictions.

Thats a loss for UM, despite the badmouthing Durkin has been taking.

Maryland has a lot of potential with Durkin, but they'll need to be patient.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

I think Chris Ash is going to Rutgers. I can't fathom why. That, to me, is way worse than the Maryland job. That's career death. Of course, you're a goddamn white knight if you can go 7-5 for a couple seasons...but if you don't parlay that into a better job you're hosed because 4-8 is always looming.

Comment

Oh noes! Who will we find to hold OSU to less than 370 rushing yards now?

Comment

Oracle which recruits you think are most impacted. Given the twitter angle to the story, certainly Dontavious Jackson.

Edit: Devin Bush. That's an important one.
                          Last edited by hack; December 2, 2015, 02:49 PM.

Comment

OSU should promote Fickell back to DC.

Comment

GFY

Comment

Originally posted by hack View Post
                                You do hope for 2 years with these guys, yeah.

Is Fangio the right guy, if he's the guy? NFL lifer save for a year at Stanford in '10. Is an NFL lifer the guy to figure out how to save Harbaugh from the read option?

Fangio would excellent, tremendous results under JH in the past.
                                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

Working...
                                X