No announcement yet.

M @ Minny - In Game, Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh already said that Speight is the #2 guy and has been for a few weeks.

Comment

• If the staff has made a commitment to Morris to redshirt him, whatever the reason for that commitment, they're supposed to honor that. You don't pull a redshirt for one game, no matter how important it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        Minny got impatient trying to "Win it for Jerry." At least we didn't have to watch another team carry a trophy off the field.
        Yeah- they certainly played above themselves for their Legend for 59:41- but, historically, they've had almost as many improbable wins against Michigan as Sparty has. Screw Minnesota- and pass a bit on to your Vikings and Twins, too ;-)

Comment

• Actually, I think Michigan deserved to win this one. The Gophers were playing out of their minds, but there were a number of key calls that went against our Wolverines. But the refs did a great job I guess, especially in picking up that flag against Hill on a QB sack late in the game.

With Rudock, I think M wins more comfortably. The TD pass by Speight proved that we could overcome adversity. The stop at the goal line on the final play was the difference, and there was no luck about that. KUDOS TO OUR DEFENSE FOR WINNING THE GAME ON THAT PLAY.

Comment

• They won a game they almost lost for us; good on them.

Comment

• The defense was incredibly pathetic. Disgraceful performance. They made one of the worst offenses in the country look like the 2014 Oregon Ducks. That last 3rd and 17 catch and run is something that RichRod is probably laughing at right now. That was mind blowing.

Comment

• They'll probably lose out

Comment

• I wouldn't call them pathetic or disgraceful.

The Goofers were playing way over their heads, and they got a LOT of lucky bounces and catches.

This isn't Hoke and Rodriguez football anymore. The kids are playing hard, and I think Harbaugh is getting about as much from them as they have to give.

The team definitely needs more talent. That's an ongoing effort.

I'd say the defense was more "disappointing" than pathetic or disgraceful.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Given how well Rich Rodriguez's defense has played this year, I imagine he'd trade his guys for Michigan's guys right now. Michigan gave up 461 yards tonight. Arizona's given up at least that many in four of their last five games.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      The kids are playing hard,
                      Not tonight they didn't. Tonight was vintage Hoke all the way. It's not like Hoke never won a shitty game against a physically overmatched team. Remember 2013 Akron? 2013 UConn? 2012 Air Force? 2014 Northwestern?

Comment

• Their defense was bound to give up more yards than they have been. They've played competent Quarterbacks the last two weeks.

Comment

• Now, I'll agree with Hannibal to a point. I didn't think Michigan matched Minnesota's intensity level very often from the middle of the second quarter on. I don't know that I would say Michigan didn't play hard, but I think it's fair to say Minnesota played harder for much of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                            Given how well Rich Rodriguez's defense has played this year, I imagine he'd trade his guys for Michigan's guys right now. Michigan gave up 461 yards tonight. Arizona's given up at least that many in four of their last five games.
                            461 yards ranks up with 2004 Ohio State, 2010 Penn State, and 2000 Northwestern as the worst in the history of the program. Terrible doesn't begin to describe Minnesota's offense. Giving up 350 yards to them is epic failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Their defense was bound to give up more yards than they have been. They've played competent Quarterbacks the last two weeks.
                              Wrong. Leidner is not competent. He is an absolutely awful quarterback. They burned a freshman's redshirt earlier in the year because he was so terrible.

Comment

• Those critical completions against Jordan Lewis were not the work of a pathetic offense. Lewis had great coverage, but the thows and catches were perfect.

Hill, Thomas, and Stribling proved beatable, and we were lucky to win in spite of that

Comment

Working...
                                X