B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1G/NCAA basketball

Here's a place for non-Wolverine hoop talk.

It may come up, like right now. spartie is losing by 10 to a decimated UConn squad, in Germany.
    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; December 14, 2020, 06:27 PM.

spartie was down by as much as 16 but has fought back to take the lead but UConn has since taken it back. 56-55 Huskies, with 7 minutes left.

Meanwhile, ohio is waiting to take on Marquette on an aircraft carrier. However, the start is being delayed due to condensation on the court.

Comment

No game for the buckeyes and Marquette. Shame for those that have attended.

Comment

Game cancelled. Couldn't keep the court dry. That sucks.

Comment

I guess its better to play Slippery Rock than to play on a slippery boat.

Maybe the buckeye players can now spend their new-found leisure time on-board the ship with some slippery sailors, not that there's anything wrong with that...

Comment

and, bTW, sparties come up losers vs. UCon, 66-62

Comment

Good.

Izzo doesn't really care much about the regular season anyway. He uses it to prepare for the tournament. It seems to work for him.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

That was really surprising. I'm pretty sure UConn lost 4 starters off of last year's team and Kevin Ollie was coaching his first game.

Comment

Don't expect anyone will cheer but Sparty beating Kansas earlier was a nice win for the B1G.

Comment

Yes it was
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

:::golf clap:::
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I agree but no clapping.

Comment

Sadly, douche beat UK. I'm not a big UK guy but it's never a good thing when douche wins.

Comment

It is when you have them -4.

Comment

there is no way I can pull for Kentucky... their coach is slime
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X