Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd take the field, hopefully he realizes how good Butt is and how good he'd look in this offense.

Comment

• Question(s): Can Don Brown meet with Rashan Gary? Sam Webb was saying that any communication with Nauta now had to be either by phone or digital. I assume the same goes for all recruits? Could this be skirted if a recruit visits the campus?
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Pretty sure no face/face contact until after the new year now. Not sure of the date.

Comment

• You got all you need in Chris Partridge, he's a lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            You got all you need in Chris Partridge, he's a lock.
            hopefully that's the case. Not sure what crack Partridge is slinging but it seems to work
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
              Question(s): Can Don Brown meet with Rashan Gary? Sam Webb was saying that any communication with Nauta now had to be either by phone or digital. I assume the same goes for all recruits? Could this be skirted if a recruit visits the campus?
              Just IMO but not worth it. Nor does it seems useful to send a guy who is used to small-time recruits. Shouldn't need that to put this over the top, and shouldn't risk it. We know the NCAA is more likely to swing its fist at programs that aren't likely to defend themselves and/or swing back.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!! doesn't strike me as the type to take a beating without fighting back.

Comment

• It's a dead period until January 14th I believe. No coach can contact him.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    hopefully that's the case. Not sure what crack Partridge is slinging but it seems to work
                    Partridge was his high school coach. Getting Gary is a lock.

Comment

• I wouldn't consider anything a lock with the way OSU throttled U of M. Add to the fact that SEC schools handout money like roofies at Bill Cosby's house which makes it tough to turn down.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Just IMO but not worth it. Nor does it seems useful to send a guy who is used to small-time recruits. Shouldn't need that to put this over the top, and shouldn't risk it. We know the NCAA is more likely to swing its fist at programs that aren't likely to defend themselves and/or swing back.
                        Not sure what you're saying here. Just wanted to know if Gary could meet the new DC in case it was important to him. Not suggesting breaking any rules.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It's pretty clear you want M on probation Rocky, don't know how you don't see that.

Comment

• No contact period, you can still facebook, text, twitter, etc.

Comment

• Do it after the dead period, then?

Comment

• Yup. After the dead period.

My understanding is that the key rule is that the coach or university cannot initiate the contact. That means that if Gary drove up to BC, I believe he can meet with Brown. If he drove to AA and wanted to talk with Harbaugh, that is ok. The dead period means that no one is supposed to contact the kid but not vice versa.

Comment

Working...
                                X