X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's some mutual interest:

[ame]https://twitter.com/umhoops/status/527888894243917824[/ame]
    The 6-foot-7, 220 pound small forward currently plans to take one of his two remaining official visits to Ann Arbor.

“I do think that he will give them the opportunity and visit,” said Mechalle Brown, Jaylen’s mother, in a phone interview with UM Hoops. “Michigan is definitely up on the list that he could want to find a little bit more about what goes on inside.

“He’s very interested in learning more about Michigan. That’s for sure; that’s a definite.”

Comment

• Don't do it. Don't get 'em up!

Comment

• Sounds like a guy we'd be at best a bridesmaid. I always say though, get a kid on campus and he can fall in love with Ann Arbor and the coaches.

Comment

• Never hurts to be generally associated with a top 5 recruit. Good publicity.

Comment

• Yesterday was supposed to be the day that PJ Dozier made his pick for college but I don't see any reports that he did. I did see that 24/7 sports has Dozier's interest in Michigan as "cooling" and that Louisville & South Carolina are the only "warm" schools for him.

In other recruiting news, umhoops says that Beilein flew to Germany to check out a 6'9" forward named Moritz Wagner. He'd be a 2015 player. He looks pretty good.

Michigan head coach John Beilein recently traveled to Germany to recruit Berlin forward Moritz Wagner. Wagner is a 6-foot-9, 194 pound forward who came up with Alba Berlin youth program and is now a member of the senior team that beat the San Antonio Spurs in October. Wagner has yet to sign a professional contract with Alba […]

Comment

• With all the focus on the football team right now, John Beilein is quietly building a team that's going to be competitive on the national scene for years to come.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Nah. They're still young.

Comment

• Everybody is young.

With all the early exits to the NBA nobody gets a team full of guys that stay a full 4 years.

Comment

• I don't think JB's works is so quiet.

This year is all about whether Wisky stumbles around in the B10 and whether UK Fs up in the tournament. And growth and improvement.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This makes a lot of the pain of football season go away.

With 1 minute, 40 seconds remaining on Monday night, Michigan led by 42 points. None of them mattered. There was one more coming.

Comment

• Fuck him. Do you remember what he did from 07-09??? UNFORGIVABLE.

Comment

• ummmmm.... the story is about Austin Hatch .....

Comment

• LOL. I didn't read it since I figure it was the big article featured on Mlive today on JB. Sorry okay??

I'm a huge fan of anything Hatch related. Thanks for posting.

Comment

• PJ Dozier decided to stay home and play for South Carolina. I have to think that's the only reason to choose them over Michigan, North Carolina, Louisville & Georgetown.

Michigan doesn't have any outstanding offers but are still pursuing Jaylen Brown, Caleb Swanigan and German player Moe Wagner.

Comment

• Hopefully, this one will be good news:

[ame]https://twitter.com/EvanDaniels/status/533321816102928384[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X