Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW: Mo Bamba's brother is quoted as saying Mo took money from an agent.

Comment

• Michigan runs a cleaner program than the vast majority of others. Let's never forget it; and I hope it doesn't change. Our wins are REAL wins.

Comment

• Jerome Hunter making his OV this weekend. I guess it wasn't expected but, with only 1 available scholarship, maybe the heat was turned up for him to decide?

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
          So, with Currie reclassifying, Michigan only has 1 available scholarship left for 2018. It's almost a lock they'll have 2, unless Mo stays for his senior year. I can also easily see Teske transfer.

They now have offers out to:

F Ignas Brazdeikis #94 (247)
          F Jerome Hunter #123
          F Damezi Anderson #83
          F Race Thompson #75
          G Noah Locke #121
          F Hunter Tyson #267
          Race Thompson committed to Indiana yesterday and both Hunter and Anderson committed to them today.

Jesus, Archie Miller!

This may be where losing our primary recruiters in Indiana (Jordan & Meyer) hurt. I do notice none of these guys went to Butler, though.

Comment

• Update on Composite Rankings for the 3 that still have scholarship offers out to them:

Locke #77
            Iggy #109
            Tyson #259

Comment

• Iggy is way better than #109.

Comment

• Jerome Hunter to IU. Sort out of the blue, IMO.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Give me Iggy (couldn't agree more on how underrated he is) and this will be an excellent class.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Iggy is way better than #109.
                    247 rates him as #45 so they agree with you. It looks like ESPN might be the one hurting his composite. They don't have him in their top 100 and I got nothing when I Googled "Ignas Brazkeikis ESPN."

Comment

• And Rivals doesn't rank Canadians but Bossi said he'd be top 40ish if they did.

Comment

• Here may be the player that Hack's been dreaming of. Rated #1 overall in 2019 and might reclassify to 2018. Wing player, RJ Barrett. He's expected to make an OV to Michigan.

Comment

• Oracle said Rivals doesn't rank Canadians. I and Barrett say that's rank.

Comment

• And, yes. I have my maize/blue Cdn flag shirt at the ready.

Comment

• Barrett coming here <.0001%

Comment

• Really?

Comment

Working...
                                X