• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Me either.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
      I feel as if we need to limit the definition to someone who at least played a down in a preseason game.
      Well, he was under contract for the Lions. So, he is a former Lion. No sliding bar here.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Anyone interested in Aaron Gibson?

Aaron Gibson weighed 480 pounds, but a life of lingering pain—and pill-popping, and the disappointment of the NFL—weighed on him heavier than that. Then came love. Then 30,000 calories a day turned into 1,500 sit-ups—and abs.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Deadspin-

What?s your favorite Dan Orlovsky highlight?
          I have 2 highlights of Dan Orlovsky. Each revolves around the headlines of when he wasn't resigned and went somewhere else.

I hope he never rejoins the Lions before being enshrined into the HoF
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            Wow.. I actually couldn't finish reading that. I never realized how much having kids impact out lives until I had one of my own. I don't understand how some parents just neglect their kids like that. Its f'ing terrible.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nice read on Gibson. Thanks for posting it.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ha!

Bobby Layne was such a good QB, he used to kick his own extra points.

This highlight reel is pretty cool.

One thing was sure. He had a lot of different targets that could hold on to the ball.

http://www.detroitlions.com/media-ce...1-2e215b5d515c
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• In that day and age, if you didn't catch a catchable ball there was no telling the repercussions. That and you still had to worry about putting food on the table after that......

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    I have 2 highlights of Dan Orlovsky. Each revolves around the headlines of when he wasn't resigned and went somewhere else.

I hope he never rejoins the Lions before being enshrined into the HoSHAME

FIFY
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                      https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/...01475154718720

Bengals RB Corey Dillon once combined with QBs Akili Smith and Scott Mitchell for one of the most ridiculous box scores ever.

Corey Dillon, Akili Smith and Scott Mitchell combined for maybe the NFL's most ridiculous box score ever https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/sta...99853821394945
                      That was a preseason game

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                        That was a preseason game
                        22 carries in a preseason game? That doesn't seem likely. But I can't find any info on the date the game was played, so maybe.

EDIT: Nope. Regular season game. October 22, 2000.

Denver Broncos 21 at Cincinnati Bengals 31 on October 22nd, 2000 - Full team and player stats and box score
                        Last edited by LightninBoy; July 28, 2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• What? Dwt was wrong about something?
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                            22 carries in a preseason game? That doesn't seem likely. But I can't find any info on the date the game was played, so maybe.

EDIT: Nope. Regular season game. October 22, 2000.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0010220cin.htm
                            Didn't even consider it was game where Mitchell wasn't Detroits QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              Good article! I have often wondered what happened to him.

Comment

• Brandon Beane says things “at a stall” with Anquan Boldin
                                Posted by Josh Alper on August 3, 2017, 11:55 AM EDT

Getty Images
                                Bills coach Sean McDermott offered an update on rookie wide receiver Zay Jones this week and said Jones has “had a nice camp” while learning to play both inside and outside in the Buffalo offense.

That versatility should help Jones earn playing time in his first NFL campaign whether the Bills add veteran help to the receiver group or not, but the team could still benefit from some additional help for Jones and Sammy Watkins at wideout. They met with veteran Anquan Boldin in late July, but no deal was struck and General Manager Brandon Beane said that the ball remains in Boldin’s court when it comes to what he wants to do this year.

“It’s kind of at a stall is probably the best way I can put it,” Beane said during an appearance with “Howard and Jeremy” on WGR 550. “Anquan is at a time in his life where I think family is very important. That’s what I’ve drawn from this. His family is down in Florida. I’m not sure where he’s at with that. He’s got to be all in and that’s where we left it. If he’s not, we’ll let him make that decision when he’s ready.”

Beane said he didn’t have a date in mind when the team would move on from the possibility of adding Boldin, although he did concede that sooner is better than later in terms of integrating him into the team. For now, though, Boldin isn’t with the team and the Bills will have to work on getting the receivers that are into form.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X