• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah the bank logo looks dumb

Comment

• I like the unis ok but yeah...the flagstar logo is terrible
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Get used to advertising on jerseys. It's only a matter of time...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Im sure. Its just terrible
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Turns out chasing the 8-seed can be expensive.

The salary-cap spike of 2016 -- which aided Kevin Durant's move to Golden State -- was a special circumstance, one that isn't being repeated this summer. By 2018, the market correction might freeze out even more players hoping to cash in.

On the other end of the spectrum, teams that haven't proved themselves as title threats such as the Detroit Pistons, Denver Nuggets, Portland Trail Blazers, Washington Wizards and possibly the New Orleans Pelicans (depending on Cousins) could be headed toward paying the luxury tax within the next two seasons along with contenders such as the Warriors, Cavaliers, Rockets and Celtics.
            Just fucking tank already.

Comment

• Gores won't let it happen. They should have abandoned the current model awhile ago.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Looks like the Cavs are kicking the Pistons tires about Kyrie.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                  Looks like the Cavs are kicking the Pistons tires about Kyrie.
                  What the hell do the Pistons have that the Cavs would want? Who would be an upgrade at ANY position for them?

Comment

• I could see Bradley but hes not enough...im sure they want nothing to do with Andres contract

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      What the hell do the Pistons have that the Cavs would want? Who would be an upgrade at ANY position for them?
                      Exactly
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Everyone is available.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                          I could see Bradley but hes not enough...im sure they want nothing to do with Andres contract
                          There are a teams that would want Andre even with that contract. He definitely regressed last year but the team was in funk mode from day 1 with Reggie's injury. Andre is not a guy to steer the ship - he feeds off of others leadership. Yeah, you want your max guy to be the leader, but thete are a lot of max guys much worse than Andre. The free throws are a big issue but there is still a lot to like about the big fella imho. What is he, 23? I think Bradley will be a great influence on him and I expect a better Andre this year. If he regresses again I'll gladly eat some crow, whatever that means.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Everyone is available.
                            Ya can have a store open that sells varying piles of seagull shit and an "everything must go" clearance sign. That doesn't mean you're going to have any customers.

Comment

• The Pistons showed promise and finished strong in 2015-16. Reggie's injury derailed everything and they never corrected things. They were the worst shooting team in the NBA and Stan added some pieces to help remedy that. I expect a better year if they stay healthy. They have some nice pieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                Ya can have a store open that sells varying piles of seagull shit and an "everything must go" clearance sign. That doesn't mean you're going to have any customers.
                                Comedy is not your strong suit.

Fontes said the Cavs were kicking the tires, not the other way around. Everyone is available.

Comment

Working...
                                X