• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not for the Pistons.......
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Pistons are the new Clippers. Same red, white, and blue colors.

Donald Sterling's pathetic losing soul somehow has invaded this once proud franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
        Any potential great game changers available in next years draft?
        Justise Winslow would be a perfect fit. Explosive athletic SF with a some pg skills that also plays a high level of defense.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
          Justise Winslow would be a perfect fit. Explosive athletic SF with a some pg skills that also plays a high level of defense.
          Caris Lavert dude. That might sting at first, but Caris would be the perfect perimeter option for us. Knock down shooter, ball handler and complimentary playmaker to the PG.
          The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• just don't go all WWJD ...........

Comment

• Aaron Harrison (better twin) will be a lottery choice. Rumor is that he did not come out this past year to improve his twin's draft stock.

Comment

• Okafor and Muiday are the top two right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Okafor and Muiday are the top two right now.
                  I forgot we are bad enough to get in Okafor Muiday range.
                  The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Monroe will put up 20 and 10 per the last month of the season (for spite) and the Pistons will squeak out enough wins to drop to the 6th pick.

Comment

• Goin' to Work

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                        Caris Lavert dude. That might sting at first, but Caris would be the perfect perimeter option for us. Knock down shooter, ball handler and complimentary playmaker to the PG.
                        I have lots of respect for Lavert but he's pretty scrawny. You won't be able to find an NBA player today with slighter shoulders than him. Not seeing him as a top 6 pick.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• That Andre dunk was pretty awesome. Josh Smith missing a 3 ball to win it sums up this season so far though.

Comment

• They played OKC tough with Durant and Westbrook back in their fold.

Monroe only played 24 minutes and only had 2 fouls. I'll bet if Det tried to trade him Monroe would approve most any deal. Try and get a pick and an expiring for him at this point.

Comment

• he wants his Bird rights..........

Comment

• Good point.

Comment

Working...
                                X