Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banker draw on the fitbaw bet that one!

France 2016.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Was servicing a boiler earlier today in one of those tenements with scaffolding on the front to the right of the picture there. And that is the one of the entrances to the feckin JFW's stadium there too. Had to wash the van on the way home......., fkn mingers.
      So you "serviced" a hot box (not to mention probably laid some pipe) in Georgie's tunnel entrance, and it was the VAN you felt needed to be washed?
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

brilliant. You certainly know how to make a paragraph of writing mean something completely different. Great stuff.

Changing subject slightly......., you may not get this but this was a conversation in the plumbing merchant yesterday between two guys......, I started pissing myself laughing but I guess maybe you had to be there.

1st guy: Can't understand why Deportivo La Coruna aren't in the top half of the La Liga table this season. They always do well.
        2nd guy: Because they got relegated last season ya stupid cunt.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9vNbs9irQ"]FIGHT Alan Pardew HEADBUTT HULL CITY 1-4 NEW CASTLE WTF!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Can see Newcastle United boss, Alan Pardew getting sacked for this. Very silly thing to do...., especially with 6 years left of a lucrative contract. But, heat of the moment incident, and Meyler is definitely an arsehole, deserving of a heatbutt, just not in the middle of a game.

Comment

Soccer & Nascar twinned together works me..........., often after watching Hibs @ Easter Road, I feel like driving home at 200mph, killing as many people as possible on the way.

Comment

Well, that fucked up a perfectly good thread...
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

To be honest......, and no one will believe me......., I have never even saw Nascar.

Comment

To be honest......, and no one will believe me......., I have never even saw Nascar.
                  To be honest......, and no one will believe me......., I of never even saw Nascar.
                  To be honest......, and no one will believe me......., I have never even seen Nascar.
                  One of these is grammatically correct.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Lets pretend its University Challenge........

BUZZ

DETROIT LIONS MARKO69

"Err, fk knows mate......., I'll say, err......., the 3rd yin?"

Comment

WINNER!

Comment

:-D I knew that all along, Jeremy! Just keeping you on yer toes, buddy.

Comment

I should have known that. Thanks Marko!

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                            I should have known that. Thanks Marko!
                            Yes you should of.

Comment

Impressive win by Harvick today
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                                Impressive win by Harvick today
                                Not really, no. They were hammered 45-17 by Currie.

Oh, Harvick........, looked like Hawick. Thought rugby had been added to the thread title.

Comment

Working...
                                X