No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe is rocken! Younger louder crowds these days, don't ever remember the announcers saying the opposing coach has to yell - because his players on the bench can't hear him.

Comment

• Maybe they were just shitty announcers ;)

Comment

• I don't think so, I remember the day local sports radio complained about 'the rich snobs' in the lower bowl (I even knew some back then ) and told fans to pour beer on them from the upper bowl.

I knew I guy who had the best seats right on the ice in the late 90s Cup run and could care less, would go to FL and not even give his tickets to anyone.

Comment

• Could be all those old rich folks smoked too, and don't want the hassle of not smoking?

Comment

• Whelp, Howard couldn't bail 'em out of that one. Wings gettin' sloppy on defense... keep it together guys.

Awfully shaky that the refs let that continue with Franzen near motionless on the ice.

Comment

• uh oh
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That's not boarding? WTF !! Lets just 'reward' dirty fucking play!! Wings should be on a 5 min PP right now up 2-0 fuckers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  That's not boarding? WTF !! Lets just 'reward' dirty fucking play!! Wings should be on a 5 min PP right now up 2-0 fuckers!!
                  Yeah, I don't get that one, either.

Comment

• They might look at that one again, but if it stands, HUGE goal.

Yep. No doubter. That's a goal.

Comment

• Blackhawks losing their cool. I'm surprised to see that.

Comment

• The inability to score on the PP is disturbing.

Comment

• Blackhawks are just really good at killing. 26 straight? Howard's been damn good tonight.

Comment

• All right, lets finish this

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Blackhawks are just really good at killing. 26 straight? Howard's been damn good tonight.
                              They were also the third best penalty kill during the regular season as well by percentage and the best in fewest PP goals allowed.

Point is... not surprised that the Wings haven't had much luck on the Power Play. Fortunately, it hasn't mattered.

Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Blackhawks are just really good at killing. 26 straight? Howard's been damn good tonight.
                              If by some minor miracle, the Wings win the cup, Howard will probably be the Conn Smythe winner. He's been that much of a rock for a young team growing up on the job.
                              Last edited by chemiclord; May 20, 2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• I think they have to do something to clean up the garbage at the end of these games.

Comment

Working...
                                X