No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya, usually people who say they hate cops are the ones who cry the loudest when they need one.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Sorry Deb. I thought we had already gone there.
      Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; December 9, 2014, 11:09 AM.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Um...let's not go there.

Politics forum will be happy to host a conversation on that.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Um...let's not go there.

Politics forum will be happy to host a conversation on that.
          \o/
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I think these qualify as random thoughts. WTF Gestapo Forum Police?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark.
              When you say killed by a vending machine....., do you mean constantly buying chocolate or coffee from it and dying of a heart attack......, or do you mean someone "accidentally" throwing it down a flight of stairs on purpose right onto your bonce?
              Either way, I totally agree. I use the vending machine every morning at the merchants and there is never a shark in sight.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Debs response was to me to a post I deleted. It's all good folks.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Debs response was to me to a post I deleted. It's all good folks.
                  Well, to the oven you go then.

Comment

• ..and take AMP with you.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• BURN!!!!

Comment

• Ya, usually people who say they hate cops are the ones who cry the loudest when they need one.
                        You wanna know why? Its sort of in the news quite a bit. But a lot more lately.

Thousands rally across US over police

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          You wanna know why? Its sort of in the news quite a bit. But a lot more lately.

Thousands rally across US over police

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thousands...174940634.html
                          I am not oblivious as to what's going on out there. There's bad in every faction of every organization in society. That's the part we all hate.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• It's compounded when you are a person of color in the U. S.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Don't play that card on me, Gonz. You started this off with insulting the way people talk in Texas. Then you insinuated because you don't like (California, I presume) beat cops, all cops are bad, except for your CSI brother who has the ability to put you above the law, now this? I am not blind to the racist issues, I don't approve of what all transpired with the Michael Brown situation, I wish bad cops didn't exist, just like bad priests and school teachers who molest kids, and crack addicts who steal your $1200 guitar and pawn it off for 200 bucks for their 10day supply. This is the world we live in, I can only do what I can do.

Comment

• *Tip toes in*

Sorry, Sharkbait, it was me who started the Texas accent thing. Dolly Parton was on BBC Radio 2 and I had to switch channels because she was doing my head in. Apologies if it was taken as an insult to Texans. I must insult scousers every day!

From another angle, I get people in England, especially London, "pretend" to not understand me when I talk......, in fact I fell out with a guy who worked in a Marks & Spencer shop in the Westside Plaza in Shepherds Bush a few years back. Shop was busy and this tit started pretending to not understand me at the checkout. After a swift, "You havin a fucking laugh, mate?", he understood perfectly. Wasn't insulted though. I suppose we are all different.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X