No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have one either, bim. Refuse to get one too.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• <high five>

Comment

• ^5

Comment

• SPAM ALERT

We'd like to end the fundraiser sometime around halloween, just a few days away. If you don't have any numbers please go to the fundraiser thread and get them now.

Comment

• "I don't have one either, bim. Refuse to get one too."
            ---------------------------I was the same way. After several people kept badgering me I tried it. Your LOSS! Ignorance is bliss I guess.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
              Thanks for the update LFIJ. Glad to hear it.

(I may be the last person on earth without a Facebook account.)
              Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              I don't have one either, bim. Refuse to get one too.
              F that spying crapfest software
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                "I don't have one either, bim. Refuse to get one too."
                ---------------------------I was the same way. After several people kept badgering me I tried it. Your LOSS! Ignorance is bliss I guess.
                Yes, I am losing out on Farmville and people posting pictures of stupid memes and what they had for dinner. Oh darn.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL CGVT.

"Yes, I am losing out on Farmville and people posting pictures of stupid memes and what they had for dinner. Oh darn."
                    ---------------------------------Yep, cuz that's all it is. You just let your stubborn archaic ass miss out on the beauty of it.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Heaven forbid someone have a differing opinion. Has nothing to do with stubbornness, its personal taste. I don't like Mark Zuckerberg, therefore I reserve the right not to support him in his endeavors.

Anyways, I'm done talking about this. This thread has other purposes that don't include this.

Comment

• I've found Facebook is good for keeping up with family and friends that I don't see very often. I have been pretty selective on my friends, so they actually are my friends. It seems the stupid shit posts about what I had for breakfast etc have fallen off over the years.

Calling you all dinosaurs is kind of funny as Facebook is becoming the domain of us old bastards. My kids hardly use it at all. They use other shit that I can't figure out. Ha!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Exactly CGVT.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I had napalm for breakfast.

Actually it was scrambled eggs with jalapenos.

Also, I heart various things. Laterz skaterz.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• BYW, what's your issues with Zuckerberg, Frank.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• What's funny is that someone would think that the use of Facebook has anything to do with being an advanced life form. What it has a fair amount to do with is personal privacy. Remember what you put in the cloud is fair game for all. For example, potential employers are using social media more and more, and the tools are getting better for locating what is being said and making the connections.

Comment

Working...
                                X