OT-funny video thread.. googogogogogo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he believes in it
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• what's shitty about it?
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        I think even after several vodkas, it still wouldn't be funny. And is it really SLJ?.....,, very strange shitty thing for him to do.
        A strange thing for Mr. "Get these motherfucking snakes off this motherfucking plane!" to do?

Comment

• Well quoting probably the worst film ever made ain't gonna help innit? Hey, SLJ is great....., I've even met the man at Gleneagles in 2007 during a celebrity golfing tournament, he was a true gent, signed the autograph, he wanted to discuss the tattoo on my arm etc........., I just somehow think this is an incredibly fucking crap thing to add to his cv, or resume, whatever. Must be an acquired sense f humour Tone!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• you know it's not really for kids, right?

Comment

• Yeah, it's a complete spoof and I would not be surprised if the guy writing it thought about SLJ doing the narrative the whole time he was writing it.

Comment

• Yip, understand completely it's not for kids......., it's just shit. I think I'll just like all your videos from now on Tony, it's less hassle.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• This made me laugh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0"]Steven Seagal Runs Like a Girl - YouTube[/ame]
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• You seemed willing to discuss it so I don't know what the "hassle" is. You don't like the video? Don't view it again. I don't care for much of the videos posted in the music thread. I don't comment on them.

I did comment on Toby Keith on one video posted. I expressed my opinion and I'm done with it. It's your option to keep discussing this or not

Comment

• Yip, nae bother Tone.

Comment

• Wel dyna beth ydych yn ei gael ar gyfer cael plant yn hytrach na gwerthu i ffwrdd

Bhuel go bhfuil an m?id a fhaigheann t? do leana? a bheith in ionad iad a dh?ol amach

Comment

• Wrong country Tone.

Comment

• After a second inspection......, looks like two wrong countries.

Comment

• it's all in the UK :-)

Comment

• Well that's what you get for keeping the children rather than selling them off for scientific experiments

Comment

Working...
                                X