U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
    I predict the Michigan/Tigers hat will serve as better mojo for the Tigs than the spartie/Tigers hat. Detroit lost 5 straight after winning 3 in a row because of that spartie taint.
    lol
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      Prediction just based on the "sound of his name."
      He commits to Ohio State.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        lol
        2-9 now. Only JV can overcome the green sludge of that night, probably because his girl is well-adjusted enough to be a Michigan fan.

Comment

• She's pretty damn amazing. I wish she would just let Verlander go and call me already.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm excited about the potential but I don't see them beating Utah Thursday night. Still, we're less than 24 hours away...

Comment

• The day has arrived.

Let the waters part and the kaki bus depart tomorrow amid a celebration that has not stopped since the kick off.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Kick the damn ball already!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, its pretty easy to see this team will struggle at QB this season, No long ball at all, two picks, Devon Garder II. Picked up Iowas's garbage. I was hoping the turnover problem would have been slowed down this season and this guy overthrows the open receiver then overthrows the next play and throws a pick. Yep, its gonna be a long season.
                  Last edited by dtrrman; September 3, 2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• This QB is terrible. His throws are nowhere near the WR. You never know where the ball is going to go. He's got the accuracy of Denard.

Comment

• Just overthrew a wide open WR for the second time on a deep ball. This guy is a fucking joke.

Comment

• From the M Forum, my thoughts:

Pros :
                        - Peppers (he had maybe 2-3 plays when he gave up some yards and the PI of course), but the athleticism... wow, unblockable.
                        - Pass protection. Great for the most part. Years ahead of the Hoke/ Gardner era.
                        - D-Line. Overall great.
                        - Jourdan Lewis. I think he shut down Utah's top WR.
                        - Obviously, Jake Butt!

Cons:
                        - Running game/ run blocking. Maybe it's how great Utah was, but I think it was more Michigan. Bad run blocking at times and Smith missed a WIDE OPEN lane right before Rudock's game ending pick-6.
                        - LBs. I honestly thought they were slow. Ross-Douglas blown assignment, Bolden being to slow in pass coverage. This was suppose to be Michigan's best part of the team, but it was below average at best
                        - Rudock to Grant Perry before the last drive. 3 INTs when throwing to Perry.
                        - Jake Rudock (again). Missed two wide open TDs to Chesson.
                        - AJ Williams. Awful.
                        - FanDuel commercials. Worse than AJ Williams.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          This QB is terrible. His throws are nowhere near the WR. You never know where the ball is going to go. He's got the accuracy of Denard.
                          Agreed.

I give Harbaugh credit for sticking with him and letting him finish the game but, Morris should get the nod for the next start.

Better play from the QB position and this game is a steal by Michigan.

Comment

• Why didn't Morris get the nod for last night?
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Harbaugh knows best but, my guess is Senior transfer gets chance.

Comment

• My guess is it's because Morris stinks.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X