No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My condolences Dean. Sorry for your loss.

AE/Sharkbait: great photo. Beautiful ladies.
    "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      LOL!

Last month I was messing with my 9 year old granddaughter and when she cornered me with a question, I admitted I was pulling her leg.

After admitting that, I told her to go slip on a pair of long pants and see if one leg is a bit longer than the other.

She just gave me this "Seriously?" look, rolled her eyes then went to her mother for comfort who was standing there witnessing the conversation.

Both Mom and I broke out in laughter when she threw in the white flag.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
        Great moment in that pic Dean. What was your Dad's first name?
        Thanks everyone, Should have said, Keith was his name.

Whelks (Sea Snails), I have eaten many things including Snails in France, but have never brought myself to be able to eat these, the ones in the pot in the background are cockles, which I am ok with :-

AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Yuck. looks like maggots crawling in there.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• RIP Keith. You were family to one of us, so you were family to all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
              RIP Keith. You were family to one of us, so you were family to all of us.

Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
              Thanks everyone, Should have said, Keith was his name.

Whelks (Sea Snails), I have eaten many things including Snails in France, but have never brought myself to be able to eat these, the ones in the pot in the background are cockles, which I am ok with :-

Are those boiled? And do they have the texture of rubber?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Think I've had something similar here in Japan.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• We Portuguese, we do love snails!!!!

It's a summer classic here. Nothing better in the end of a summer afternoon, that heading to a local snack-bar and eating them with a couple of beers.

Here?s a good example:

Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                  🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                  https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Taste like chicken? lol.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      Taste like chicken? lol.
                      Nah...

They taste like snails. Hehe? really can?t remember something to compare with?

In your mouth it feels like seafood, clams or mussels, maybe, about the taste it's not a strong one, so sometimes they acquire the taste of the seasoning in which they are cooked.

Comment

• Last edited by DanO; October 1, 2015, 03:44 PM.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
                          Nah...

They taste like snails. Hehe? really can?t remember something to compare with?

In your mouth it feels like seafood, clams or mussels, maybe, about the taste it's not a strong one, so sometimes they acquire the taste of the seasoning in which they are cooked.
                          Are they slimy?
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                            Are they slimy?
                            No. As I said it's a bit like clams...but without the seafood taste.

Comment

• Yet again Fuck cancer, my girlfriends best friend and my 13 y.o. daughters best friend's Mum died this morning. 49 years old.
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Damn. Sorry to hear that, Dean
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X