No announcement yet.

OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've found it (W10) a bit of a mixed bag on my cheap windows tablet. It initially installed great, then some apps refused to work, mail being one. I thought I'd just do a refresh as I don't have much on my tablet, it seemed to hang (In hindsight I think I was just impatient). It then got stuck in a loop with the repair startup, so I downloaded the ISO to a USB and installed from there. Had to resinstall a load of drivers too. I've got used to it more now, although I still prefer the horizontal swiping for the the News app etc.I do have an issue with some Apps opening and closing straight away the when I try and launch them, only for them to open ok at the second time of asking.
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I much prefer W10 to W8. It is more like W7, so I found it easier to make the transition. So far.

Comment

• No complaints about 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Made me laugh

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jHhQHeRs9g"]How to Stop User Streaks from Calvin Johnson in Madden 16 - YouTube[/ame]
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I never found a use for Windows 8.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• "Star Wars: Battlefront" is getting good reviews. 7/10 or better so far.
              Sounds like it has great realism towards the original movies, but lacks depth in game play as the planets and game modes are limited.
              I wish they would have more variety with their maps like the original Battlefronts. Maps like the Death Star, Cloud City, and Naabu.

That is the perfect game for me as a casual gamer (excluding Madden, in which I'm definitely a "gamer.")
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'll be playing the new Starcraft II expansion. Should be arriving tomorrow in the mail.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• LFIJ, what's going on in your pic? I probably missed it earlier.
                  The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                    LFIJ, what's going on in your pic? I probably missed it earlier.
                    The wee man didn't finish his Brussel Sprouts. I'm tellin' ye....., don't mess with Jeremy!

JOKE!!! Probably get kicked out for child abuse jokes!

Seriously though, I let my son see that pic and said, "Look. You at West Linton Park"......., he replied, "I hit my lip hard, but it was NOTHING like that! Poor guy!"

Tyler......, its official......., that is one mother of a cut lip, boyo!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I was hoping it was just candy or chocolate in his lip, but it looks pretty busted up. Poor kid!
                      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Yeah, he was goofing around at school and fell down...I'm guessing right on his teeth, which cut a big gash in the bottom lip and almost knocked the tooth out. Luckily for him, there's a dentist across the street from his school, so he stitched up the cut and set the tooth with some temporary braces.

He's mostly fine now. The worst part about his day is having to take the medicine to keep the area from getting infected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          JOKE!!! Probably get kicked out for child abuse jokes!
                          Whoa! Trick here. Sounds like you need representation. For a nominal fee, I can guarantee the following;

Guaranteed 12.75M next year and a contract through 2017. Just claim that the forum has treated you wrongly and agree to a couple weekend parenting classes where you sign some autographs and find the seventh soccer mom to knock up at your next orgy. In fact, you can still set up a false charity and pocket the revenue.

Anyone feeling chippy enough to take me and my plaid clad client on? We will have you building his next forum home digs and chanting Plaid Jesus each time he breaks a big post loose on you all.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Did you say Scottish Jesus?

Comment

• Holy shit. Must admit, that "pond" is responsible for me not fully understanding all the posts, (and vice versa as I've read from some people) ......, but I can't work out if Trick is genuinely offended but joking about it! Read the post 3 times, just can't work it out at all. Apologies if offended.

And LFIJ......, that was hilarious and spot on for an Edinburgh accent.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Trick has volunteered to represent LFIJ in any and all child abuse charges.

Typical top shelf humor of our litigious society.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X