No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have this big course project due in my Psychology class this quarter; every week something is due on it. Last weeks assignment for it I handed it in and the professor just got done grading it....of course another 100%; she had mentioned that it was an ideal piece of work and is asking me if she can use it as an example for other students as she is teaching this class. After reading her email, I guess that is why I am on the Dean's list every quarter. This is my last quarter of college (end of Sept.)
    My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• That's awesome, keep up the hard work and you will be rewarded!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
      Colin Powell

Comment

• Way to go Angeleyes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
          So I have this big course project due in my Psychology class this quarter; every week something is due on it. Last weeks assignment for it I handed it in and the professor just got done grading it....of course another 100%; she had mentioned that it was an ideal piece of work and is asking me if she can use it as an example for other students as she is teaching this class. After reading her email, I guess that is why I am on the Dean's list every quarter. This is my last quarter of college (end of Sept.)
          Excellent on the 100% there, AE, but I'm removing 48% for the enlarged, underlined, part in bold. *shakes head* tut tut tut. Still a big pass at 52% though!

Seriously though, congratulations, well done.

Now go get yourself over sharkys knee to be spanked for the enlarged, underlined part in bold.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thanks guys. I reread the email about this and she wants to laeve my name out of it. Messaged her back and said if you do that what about plagerism. Will see what she comes back with. Even though I feel honored that she wants to do this, you still need to give credit where credit is due; that's a huge thing with colleges.

Marko69, I did not know about this thing you guys have with starting a sentence out with "SO". Sorry to say but a 52% is still failing. In the medical field you need at least a 72% for a C otherwise you are a cooked goose.
            My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Good job AE.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• August drawing to a close, the festival ending, irritating tourist bastards fucking off home. I can park again! Making my day.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• As some of you know, my father passed away when I was 13, he was 42. His father passed away in 1948 at age 46. I never knew where he was laid to rest, have been searching for the past 25 years with no luck. My brother calls on friday and says he thnks he found the cemetery, so I ask wanna go for a ride on Sat? Off we go and drive 135 miles and find the cemetery and we start walking rows..Ten minutes later he is hollering come here come here...off we go running and wouldn't you know it he finds my grandfather, great grandfather, great grandmother and an uncle that died when he was two years old that we never new about...What a great day and wonderful way to share the day with a brother that I love.. just unreal, got to pay our respects and finally learn a little of our family
                  If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Nice Stee! Good for you.

Comment

• That's really cool, STEE. Glad you guys were able to find it.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Very cool, Stee.
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Totally Awesome Stee!

Comment

• AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• AWESOME Stee. Mind if I ask where he is laid to rest. Kinda curious.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X