No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is good to go to a comedy show.

I think it is bad to be part of a comedy show.
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• A hundred bones is a lot of bones.

MS can enjoy it just the same from a back row seat at the minimum entry fee.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Ha!
        This^
        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          I tried 4 times right after you announced he was going to be here. The Web site made it so difficult, I gave up. It kept expiring before I could finish the lengthy form that had to be filled out.

I intended to make a trip over to the BO and purchase them there but have not as of yet.
          Did he sell out? Maybe it's not too late. You should try and see him when he's in town. It could be awhile before he rolls through again.

Comment

• He's sold out, they even added a second show and it sold out. I had forgot about it originally since I wasn't sure on my schedule. It's a late add so I had to pay the going rate. It's a $25 difference between the front and back of the room.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              LOL @ grammar hurts. Superb.
              heh..
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

LOL. Love this.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• shared.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• What time is the BURR show tonight?

Comment

• It's on the other side of the state

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        Awesome, DanO
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I thought so as well, Sharky.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• So who saw BILL BURR this past weekend in MI?

Post a review.

Comment

• I got hosed. Never received e-mail to download tickets. Stubhub has already said they'd refund the money. No laughs for me. :-(

Comment

• A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked. The following Weekend he came home a little tired but
                                otherwise looking good. The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish? He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"

The wife replied, "I did. They're in your tackle box....
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X