Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harry Boil View Post
    A River Runs Through it? Ain't that a movie for skirts? It has that nancy boy Brad Pitt in it, don't it. He shore is purdy.

True Grit. Now that's a movie and that Duke ain't no purdy boy. He was a god damn man. That's what he was.

And I ain't pissin' on no post of yourn.

When you got a prostate the size of a grapefruit, you ain't pissin on nothin.

Bah!
    Originally posted by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown View Post
    Harry!! bout time you checked in you crotchety old fuck.
    Agreed, however, only 34 posts and I have enjoyed every one of them.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Bimmer:

Every time we see a squirrel cross the road we think of you. Just do us 1 thing......learn how to cross the road the right way. Don't stop in the middle and then look for traffic and then want to go back the same way you just came from. Do you know how many times I almost hit you?
      My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Ha! I'll get the word out. Someone told me (don't know if it was based in science, or supposition) that when a squirrel abruptly stops just short of making it to safety, and reverses back into traffic, its because their instinct is to run for "home" when they get scared. I have no idea if that is true, but now I slow up when possible, half expecting them to run back into traffic.

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhh. I've seen them run out in the street, turn back, turn back, and turn back again. I always slow but swerving is stupid and dangerous. Tell my kids the same. Same goes with deer. Swerving does no good as is possibly deadly. Always feel bad though when I "accidentally" kill an animal. I actually gets pissed at em for being indecisive in the middle of a street. LOL
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
            Ha! I'll get the word out. Someone told me (don't know if it was based in science, or supposition) that when a squirrel abruptly stops just short of making it to safety, and reverses back into traffic, its because their instinct is to run for "home" when they get scared. I have no idea if that is true, but now I slow up when possible, half expecting them to run back into traffic.
            All this squirrel talk is reminding me of a time when I had some squirrels in my pick up truck many years ago. The police pulled me over and started ranting on about it being illegal.
            He said to me, "You can't drive around with squirrels in Edinburgh! Take them to the zoo immediately."
            I said "OK"... and drove away.
            The very next day, the same police officer pulls me over and I've still got the squirrels.
            "I thought I told you to take those squirrels to the zoo yesterday?" He shouts at me.
            I said, "I did, they LOVED it, . . . today I'm taking them to the beach!"
            Then he arrested me for apparently being a cheeky bstd.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• lol!

Comment

• Why are White Castles grey?
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Why are White Castles grey?
                  In honor of the meat they serve.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I miss White Castle. We have Krystal's in the south. They're okay, but nowhere near a White Castle.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                      I miss White Castle. We have Krystal's in the south. They're okay, but nowhere near a White Castle.
                      Yeah, I made the mistake of going to a Kristals expecting White Castle. You are correct. They don't come close.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "Yeah, I made the mistake of going to a Kristals expecting White Castle. You are correct. They don't come close."
                        --------------------------------------Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I would think that would be good. White Castle SUCKS!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Krystals sucks more!

Comment

• Krystals are ok if you constipated.

Comment

• Wtf are these White Castles and Krystals? Are they like the now deceased "Little chefs" of the UK, where it was four hundred and seventy eight quid for a bacon roll?
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• White Castles used to be a bargain burger that people would seek out if they were hungry and broke, or drunk.

They are not such a bargain anymore but still very popular.
                                Attached Files
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X