No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm thinking of going to the first preseason game against the Browns on Saturday, August 9th, ............"
    -------------------------------I may be interested as well. Don't know if I'm available that weekend or not yet.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Cool! If we're going to just get tickets there, then it's easy if more people want to come.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• August 9th, 2014: Detroit Lions V Cleveland Browns or Hibernian V Livingston @ Easter Road. Hmmmm, decisions.
        Well, guys, money is slightly tight at the moment, so going to have to head to Easter Road on the 9th. But I'll only be having two pies instead of the regulation four.
        But very much looking fwd to pre season game photos on the Family book thread.

LFIJ. These old guy friends of your dad?......, will they talk about drain clearing solutions and proper thickness for loft insulation? Because if they do....., FK the Hibs game, I'm THERE!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• They might, Marko, in between talking about all their medical problems and recent doctor visits.

Comment

• We lost my brother in law this morning. 68 years old and had been fighting cancer for 7 years. He was a father figure for me when I didn't have my own. Vietnam vet of two tours by the age of 20. He fought the cancer till the end. 3 weeks ago he ended up in the hospital because of extreme pain. Made them discharge him the next morning so he could attend his grandsons graduation party. Sat there full of morphine eating cake and potatoe salad joking with those around him. A man with great courage, integrity, humility, and will stronger than most. The White Tail population in Michigan are probably relieved. He had more than 400 kills in his lifetime( not all legal) He was a mans man. He will be missed.
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that DL. Sounds like a good man was lost today.

Comment

• Sorry, DL. Nice remembrance you posted. Sounds like quite a man.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Condolences to you and your family, DL.

Comment

• Sorry, DL.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• OK, gang.

Soon LIFJ will be visiting. I have heard from Coop and DanO.

To recap:

There will be a BBQ at my humble abode on July 26. We are thinking about starting around 2.

Anyone else interested in attending?

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Drew. What a great man.

Mark, can I help with anything? Bring something. Come earlier and help prepare?
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          Sorry for your loss Drew. What a great man.

Mark, can I help with anything? Bring something. Come earlier and help prepare?
                          Yup.

I will call you this following week.

Comment

• Ken, two months old out on his first bike ride to the Beirgarten
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Great picture, dwt! That's a happy kid!

Comment

• His sister warms my heart with her look to "mothering of her baby brother" but, the smile on his face when getting to the Biergargten is male, and priceless!

Comment

Working...
                                X