• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    Where is that, Gonz?
    See his latest effort only on Netflix
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thanks.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I'll triple that LFIJ..... brilliant.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Saw the Burr special, I was laughing so hard my wife thought there was something wrong with me. Well, more than she normally thinks anyway. I love the explanation why a .22 is a much better home defense weapon than a .45, a .44, or a shotgun.
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Poor Carol. LOL.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Remember when this used to be a Lions joke, now it's a Bears joke: The Bears Are A Joke, Just Ask Baby Bear: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/12/...ask-baby-bear/

It's nice not being the NFL's joke franchise anymore.

Comment

• My mother-in-law came to stay with me and the wife for the weekend a couple of weeks ago. I hate the bitch.

One morning i came down to have breakfast and there she was, giving me that evil stare. You know the one - the one that says "Your not good enough for my daughter".

I made some toast and sat down when she announced: "You will never make my daughter happy!"

I said : "You should have seen her on Friday night, she seemed happy enough sucking my bell end."
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Now this is funny, and probably only those who have had multiple children at the teenage level can appreciate it.

Found on facebook:

"Every time you have to yell at your child, put a quarter in a sock. Soon you will have a weapon you can beat them with."
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• LOL.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Now this is funny, and probably only those who have had multiple children at the teenage level can appreciate it.

Found on facebook:

"Every time you have to yell at your child, put a quarter in a sock. Soon you will have a weapon you can beat them with."
                          Ha! I read this to my wife this morning. She thought it was pretty funny, too
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Guy called in to 97.3 the ticket, I listen to on line, during the holidays

What do female reindeers do for fun ?

Go into town and blow a few bucks

Comment

• Why did God create senior NCO's?

Because Ensigns & 2LT's are idiots!

Comment

• Don't blame me, my sons text from last night.....

"I just met a girl with 12 nipples.... Sounds kinda weird, .... Dozen tit?"

Comment

Working...
                                X