Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
    If you did the research you'll find that in the two years he led the team to the playoffs, the number of teams they played with winning record was extremely small, the years they didn't they played a few more winning teams.
    You do realize that it has been some time since someone has been capable of doing that with this rediculously mis-managed organization, right?

It comes back to who, then? Kaepernick? Ruddock, Orlovsky, noodle-arm?

'somebody else' and 'I'm not a GM' is a bullshit answer.

BTW, even freakin Caldwell went with 'someone else' one time last season. You think we should have kept with ol DanO from there on? Even Robo-Jim knows his best option.
    Last edited by dpatnod; May 16, 2016, 11:12 PM.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      You do realize that it has been some time since someone has been capable of doing that with this rediculously mis-managed organization, right?

It comes back to who, then? Kaepernick? Ruddock, Orlovsky, noodle-arm?

'somebody else' and 'I'm not a GM' is a bullshit answer.

BTW, even freakin Caldwell went with 'someone else' one time last season. You think we should have kept with ol DanO from there on? Even Robo-Jim knows his best option.
      No, No - the answer is to stick with Stafford and never win a playoff game.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Your reaction to a Lions playoff game with Stafford at QB?

Comment

• Sigh
            Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh, it's you boyfriend after you two have had sex.....got it....sorry for the misunderstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Yawn (again)
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think the attack man dwt got caught in the you/your/you're vortex in post 156. It happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                    IDK why Rogers or Brady hasn't demanded a trade to Detroit.

Because some people, well one person, believes that our team is so awesome and that 1 guy is all we need to win the Superbowl.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• No - Because some people, well one person, believes that our QB is so incapable of winning games against top teams that no matter what you do with the rest of the team - he'll hold them back.

Comment

• Please continue. Enlighten the masses.

Cut his ass. Fuck yeah. And build a wall around Allen Park and make Stafford pay for it.

OK, then what?

BTW, 'somebody else' and 'I'm not a GM' is a bullshit answer.

You might not make it as Quinn's replacement.

Get Manziel on the horn pronto!!!
                        Last edited by dpatnod; May 18, 2016, 12:27 AM.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Damn, I used to come here and read to learn things about my team I didn't know and found it a great source of information especially during the offseason when the news didn't tell me much.

Now, mostly I have this nonsensical Ior-esque drivel to sort through. Enough that I tried to make a thread to contain it.

But, it is like a little dutch boy trying to plug the levy from the mental diarhea flooding the coast.

Kickers don't start! Learn the rules, Biotch!

Whatever.
                          Last edited by dpatnod; May 18, 2016, 12:38 AM.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Exactly, same here.

BTW, most of you cocksuckers are making the ignore function completely useless by quoting him. Appreciate that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Please continue. Enlighten the masses.

Cut his ass. Fuck yeah. And build a wall around Allen Park and make Stafford pay for it.

OK, then what?

BTW, 'somebody else' and 'I'm not a GM' is a bullshit answer.

You might not make it as Quinn's replacement.

Get Manziel on the horn pronto!!!
                              No, no - the answer is keep making excuses.......it's worked so well for 58 years.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X