Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jehu Chesson will be back at 100% tomorrow when fall practice begins.

Good news.

Chesson suffered a PCL tear in Michigan's bowl game back in January. But the senior receiver says he'll be ready to roll Monday when the team opens fall camp.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Submarine starts tomorrow?

Title run, here it comes.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• The Harbaugh submarine departs tomorrow.

I'm feeling very good about the upcoming season.

Chesson was the only lingering injury that I was concerned about, and that's been taken care of today.

I'm beginning to feel that flutter in my gut... the one I get every year right before the season starts.

Comment

• Michigan's Jim Harbaugh gives a brief glimpse into just how different he really is from most coaches.

Play. Coach. Die.
          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Shallman should have been moved to defense on day 1.

Comment

• I had him pegged as a DE out of high school, never saw him as a B1G running back. He had neither the speed or agility. When moved to offense I figured TE eventually. Defense you need to have the instincts to hit people hard or you'll be the one who feels the contact.

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh catches some shut-eye on a plane during his 2015 satellite camp tour. (Photo: David Turnley)

Note the football cleats.
                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Some words from John O'Korn:

“The nature of our quarterback competition is, there’s three of us that could probably be starters at 125 different schools across the country,” O’Korn said. “For some reason, all three of us are here, and somebody’s gotta play. So yeah, you got that fight or flight mechanism. Whoever’s the toughest guy, the hardest-working guy, the best guy for the job is gonna play.”

O'Korn, Speight, and...?
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Peters.

Comment

• Shane Morris... as much as people like pointing out that he isn't good. He would be starting at Purdue, then benched midway through the season just like Rob Henry, Danny Etling, and Austin Appleby were the last three seasons.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Doesn't matter anyway. Harbaugh has pretty much said its between Speight and O'Korn.

Comment

• Please be OKorn
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It will be.

Comment

• I'm rooting slightly more for O'Korn because I think he has a higher ceiling than Speight.
                              At the same time, I won't forget that badass game winning drive Speight was a part of at Minnesota last season.
                              Let the best man win.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think it will be O'Korn as well, but I expect both Speight and Peters to see action at some point during the season. It looks to me like Morris' QB career is over, and he's fine with it. He'll likely get into the game in some situations, but he's not in the QB hunt anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X