Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    She tried to out you I guess? You wouldn't be the first.
    No, the entire proposition was utterly unappealing , now I SEE why you're gay.
    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Exactly, bro. Just don't expect to hit for the cycle with my family. Youv'e had your chance.

Comment

• Hack you should quit while you are just a pile of pieces on the floor, Prime's Ginsu is wickedly sharp.

No shame Hack, you were just outclassed , that is all. The lesson here is Prime plays to win, I will hear your terms of surrender.
        Last edited by Prime2; March 17, 2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• I dunno about that. If we really and truly want to keep score here I could note the fact that most of the forum enjoys the label I've affixed to your husband and are using it themselves.

But we don't have to really ``play to win''. We could instead just keep it light-hearted and appropriately absurd. That's my preference.

Comment

• Hack, it is best to think of me as Pu239, weapons-grade plutonium.

Whether it's just a little or a lot, it's always beyond lethal. Once uncorked, makes Chernobyl look like a picnic.

Just funnin' you, a mere Uncle or in your particular case, Auntie will suffice.
            Last edited by Prime2; March 17, 2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Awful.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In germane news, OSU feeling much, much better about Eichenberg. He's #82 overall, though he may only be the 9th or 10th highest rated player in the class. Yeah, this class is going to be silly good.

Rich get richer and so forth. Unfortunately, OSU only has UFM to lead the program. He's a dull butter knife when compared to Weapons Grade NFL Machine INC Alexander The Great. Dammit all to hell.

Comment

• Oh I don't know Talent, I've been posting here since 2001 and you before me.

But IMO, the quips and good-natured bandiage that springs from the Prime's keyboard sure beats the hell out of your 14-year Bucknut infomercial starring originally Jim Tressel and now Urban Meyer, any day of the week.

I just accept it as one of your many character flaws and roll with it. Of course it's equally true that I never miss an opportunity to correct the record or expose OSU and that I consider as a Forum obligation.

Comment

• The current era of Buckeye dominance has officially lasted longer than the Cooper years and included two national championships for tOSU.

But sure, 'let us gloat' about our 'little' run here...

Comment

• Just a blip, DSL. It will never last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                        Hack, it is best to think of me as Pu239, weapons-grade plutonium.

Whether it's just a little or a lot, it's always beyond lethal. Once uncorked, makes Chernobyl look like a picnic.

Just funnin' you, a mere Uncle or in your particular case, Auntie will suffice.
                        I like to think of you with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with, like, an angel band. And I'm in the front row hammered drunk.

But I'm not going to call you Auntie. No judgment on my part but I'm just just not the guy you're looking for.

Comment

• Pleasantly surprised by the effort last night

Comment

• Not sure how long it will last, but at least going forward you'll have some real competition. No more walkovers.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ? Any decent team is real competition for OSU hoops. VCU certainly met that standard. Arizona is going to ass-pillage them today.

In other OSU news, the wrestling team is in really good position to stunningly win the national title. Huzzah, I guess.

Comment

• My mother-in-law picked a great weekend to visit, but hoping to squeeze in some viewing time on this one. Johnson vs Russell from the Pistons perspective...

Comment

Working...
                                X