Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, UFM is just running shit these days. ND Fans thoughts on Alford:

"Congrats OSU. You're 2016 florida recruiting just became elite. He's like a father figure for kids down there. Your 2016 class will be nasty."

"He got Louis Nix to commit when ND didn't have a Head Coach. If you put Meyer AND Alford on a kid... Jesus, it's not really fair."

"Just wait. Alford will flip a kid late that you've never thought was an option. The kid will say that Alford has called him every week just to be there and has been a mentor thought the whole process even when he was committed somewhere else. Alford is a beast."

"****.....our best recruiter.....UFM going to running things for a while....."

"Can't blame him. He wants a head gig and Meyer will get him one. Not sure any coach can have elite success at ND with their head up their *** administration."

"I can't wait to see the talent he will pull without the nd bs.."

"Alford may be Meyer's biggest "get" in this year's recruiting haul...."
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wow, getting quotes as backup from the most delusional part of the fan base. You get your defense from Wikipedia in the courtroom too?

Comment

• So Weber is going nowhere...we just landed one of the top recruiters/RB coaches in the country..and just won a national title

But hey, Harbaugh got in a zinger on Twitter. About the best Michigan fans can hope for these days

Comment

• What do you want to happen in February, play a game of pickup in the backyard?

Comment

• from the most delusional part of the fan base
            Has ND really passed M in that category? Hard to imagine.

Anyway, it's been a great week. Another great recruiting class. Bringing on a nails recruiter. OSU is already well-positioned to get the #1 class in the country for 2016. And Weber is all settled down and ready to go. Oh, and Wilcher and Harbaugh are butthurt. Good times!

Comment

• While I will admit beating Bama and Oregon back-to-back was capital, still a 2-loss title is, well, embarassing.

Losses to VT & Penn St. (butfor cooruption by the officals) is sadly tainted.

Harbaugh is steadfastly sharpening the NFL spear he's gonna use to skewer the fradulant inducer Meyer, book it.
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 7, 2015, 07:27 PM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The most delusional part of the fan base being a message board sector.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                  While I will admit beating Bama and Oregon back-to-back was capital, still a 2-loss title is, well, embarassing.

Losses to VT & Penn St. (butfor cooruption by the officals) is sadly tainted.

Harbaugh is steadfastly sharpening the NFL spear he's gonna use to skewer the fradulant inducer Meyer, book it.
                  Haven't you seen that Harbaugh is already done in by Twitter?

Comment

• Oh great.

Twitter has killed any chance we have of winning

Oh the shame of it all ....
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The most delusional part of the fan base being a message board sector
                      Hard to argue. I reckon you could simply make your case by saying "see Prime, Optimus" drop the mic, grab your crotch and walk off the stage a decisive winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Haven't you seen that Harbaugh is already done in by Twitter?
                        DSL is a shittalker poodle, he does it oftem, something he learned from Talent.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• JH might've lost out on the prize recruit, but he fucking owned Twitter.

Michigan's gonna dominate Twitter in years to come. Time to get excited, folks.

Comment

• They gotta take the victories where they can find them, DSL.

Comment

• You guys sure gotta create your stories where you can, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Hard to argue. I reckon you could simply make your case by saying "see Prime, Optimus" drop the mic, grab your crotch and walk off the stage a decisive winner.
                                You're here because its not like that on this board. Did we suddenly change?

Comment

Working...
                                X