Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beck to OSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - They like them Grown & Sexy!-

Originally posted by entropy View Post
      Beck to OSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Herman is he?
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        I agree with that, if that's what they tested positive for.

I also think you might try it. Might help you relax.
        I suspect your internet stalking days have come to an end. Honestly I'm not that interesting.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
          No Herman is he?

Well, we felt like he doesn't do a good job sequencing things or developing QB's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
            I suspect your internet stalking days have come to an end. Honestly I'm not that interesting.
            OK by me. We're at that point in the cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
              Well, we felt like he doesn't do a good job sequencing things or developing QB's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              The sequencing/playcalling part won't be the issue since he'll be a co-coordinator, and not the one making calls (our current co-coordinator/O Line coach will be moving up to that role). However, the developing QB part does apply very much so. We/ll see. It also helps when you have Urban at HC who works most with the QB on offense (like Saban with DB's, Harbaugh also with QB's, etc).

Comment

• I'm probably wrong cuz I don't watch Ohio State every week, but I thought Urban works a lot with special teams.. ?

It's game day! Go Ducks! I expect Ohio State to win because again: they have Urban, a better defense, will win in the trenches, more talent, & can play well on offense no matter who the QB is. Hope I'm wrong, we'll see.
                Last edited by Cody_Russell; January 12, 2015, 07:14 AM.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I hope you're right for once in your infernal existence of despair.

Boy, it's going to be a looooonnngggg 12 hours.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Everything going against the Ducks right now. Hell, they can't even practice as much as the other team.

Schmucks 55
                    Ducks 3
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That's some spiteful shit, Rocky.

So, for tonight's game are you in Camp Hoke or Camp Harbaugh when it comes to "F OSU" or "Conference Pride"?

Comment

• OSU 666
                        ducks 3

Comment

• which states by more Ducks or suckeyes gear..

Comment

• Go fuck yourself, Nebraska!

Comment

• Michigan should be ashamed of itself.

Go fuck yourself, Talent. And by that I mean that if they do win I hope you enjoy it to the fullest, but it would certainly be a bad sign for mankind overall.

Comment

• I hate Oregon, so I guess I'm cheering for them to lose. But they have alredy been so successful that hoping that they only finish as national runner-up seems pretty pitiful. It's like hoping that Stalin gets a slightly bigger share of Poland than Hitler.

Comment

Working...
                                X