No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are three women. One is dating, one is engaged, and one is married. They decide to get kinky with their men and really pull out all the stops to make it extra special. The woman who is dating says, “Okay, so I bought black leather, red lipstick, fishnet stockings, and really got crazy. He loved it so much he thinks he’s in love.” The woman who is engaged says, “I showed up to his work after hours wearing only a red coat. Let’s just say he wants to move the wedding date up!” The woman who is married says, “Okay, I really went all out. I got a babysitter for the kids, and bought a black mask and a whip. My husband gets home, goes straight to the fridge, and grabs a beer. Then he plops down on the couch and says, 'Hey Batman! Where the f*ck is dinner?!?'"
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Previous joke: Fine joke. Now consider an incest aspect to it......
      Last edited by DanO; March 13, 2018, 01:43 PM.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ha, marriage, am I right?
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• A young man and woman got married. At the time of their marriage, the husband noticed his wife carried a decently sized metal box and shoved it up at the top of their closet. Curious as he was, the wife told him to never to look in it no matter what the circumstances. Over the years, he saw that metal box in the closet, but never peered into it for the sake of his wife. One day, though, the wife had a stroke and was rushed to the hospital. As the husband sat grieving at home, he thought of the box, snatched it up, and sped to the hospital where his wife remained with her death coming soon. The husband bolted to her hospital room and pleaded and begged her to allow him to open the box by her side. "Well" she said, "I suppose now would be the right time." The husband unlatched the hook and peered inside. On one side sat two crocheted dolls, and on the other, to his surprise, sat one million dollars! "Honey, before we got married, my mother gave me this box and told me that whenever I got mad at you, I should go to the bedroom and crotchet a doll," said the wife. The husband was thrilled and thankful. He absolutely couldn't believe his wife had only been mad at him two times! "That is amazing!" said the husband to his wife. "Honey, I'm grateful beyond belief you've only been mad at me twice, but how on this earth did you manage to get one million dollars?" "Oh, honey" said the wife, "That's the money I got from selling the dolls."

Comment

• best part of work... I get to make decisions...

Comment

• An old man goes into the Social Security Office and fills out an application. Too old to have a birth certificate, he is asked to prove he is old enough. He opens his shirt and shows them the gray hair on his chest and they accept that as proof. He goes home to his wife, shows her the check, and explains to her what has happened. She replies, "Well get back down there, pull down your pants, and see if you can get disability!"

Comment

• Jeebus man
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• deb needed a few jokes as well..

Comment

• Q. Where do you find a one legged dog?
                    A. Wherever you left it.

Q. What’s a bagel that can fly?
                    A. A plain bagel

Q. What’s red and bad for your teeth?
                    A. A brick.

=====

18 year old, Dan was walking home from a Halloween party at his friends house, when he heard a thumping noise behind him. THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. When Dan turned around he saw it was a coffin behind him.
                    Dan started walking quicker but the THUMPS were still right behind him. Soon Dan was running, the coffin started running to.
                    Now Dan was running faster than he had ever ran in his life but the coffin was still right behind him!
                    “HELP!” Dan screamed! He ran into his house and tried to slam the door but the coffin caught the door and started following him up the steps THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, Dan ran into the bathroom and grabbed the first thing he saw, cough drops, and threw them at the coffin….and of course the coffin’ stopped.

Comment

• GRRRRRROOOAAAAAANNNNNNNN!
                      Apathetic No More.

Comment

• A statue of a man and a statue of a woman stood looking at each other for hundreds of years.

One day a wizard, feeling sorry for the statues, brought them to life for 30 minutes. Right away, the two of them ran into some nearby bushes and you could hear all kinds of strange sounds and moans from there. After a while they came back out, giggling. The wizard told them "You have another 15 minutes left, if you want to have another go." The statues looked at each other and the male statue answered "Fine, but this time you hold the pidgeon and i'll shit on it."
                        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• heh..

Comment

• A guy walks into a library and asks the librarian, "do you have that book for men with small penises?"

The librarian looks on her computer and says, "I don't know if it's in yet."
                            The man replies, "Yeah that's the one."
                            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Q: What do call it when Batman skips church?
                              A: Christian Bale

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X