Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    Like a wee babe, secure in my knowledge that I will not wake up in North Platte.

and you have at least one son
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• froot.. do you get a badge for being the great defender of the DNC? =)

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I thought Sean Trende had the best take on GA 6, especially point 3. If you take point 3 to a logical conclusion for a 2018 strategy, it means a broad based strategy of money to about 80 races instead of surgically targeting districts in which Clinton won there is a GOP rep.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ns_134245.html
        This is good analysis. This is the district adjacent to mine, Trende nails it with #1 in particular.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I think the Dems might have done better in the Ga-06 race if they had nominated a candidate who lived in the district.

JMO. Trying to be helpful.

Comment

• If people can't tell the difference between a obviously fabricated claim about Obama and Trump's behavior re Russia, then fuggit. You get what's coming to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
              While I believe HRC would know about the lie and would do it anyways, my bet is Trump doesn't even recognize the irony.
              IDK what HRC has to do with any of this but that aside, I agree. Trump just wants to boast though, so even if he did recognize said irony, he'd have done this anyway.

Does this qualify as misleading conduct in regards to federal witness tampering statute?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                IDK what HRC has to do with any of this but that aside, I agree. Trump just wants to boast though, so even if he did recognize said irony, he'd have done this anyway.

Does this qualify as misleading conduct in regards to federal witness tampering statute?

Depends upon your definition of is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Possessor or y chromosomes! Heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    If people can't tell the difference between a obviously fabricated claim about Obama and Trump's behavior re Russia, then fuggit. You get what's coming to you.

you and froot have become so easy..

Comment

Depends upon your definition of is...

Comment

• +10,000 for the new gif. I know you've been dying to use it. lol

good boy..

Last edited by entropy; June 23, 2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viCYkduSzaU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viCYkduSzaU[/ame]

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Both of you could end up in North Platte...but you wouldn't wake up alive...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz... it must be comforting that when the zombie apocalypse comes, North Platte will be one of the last places they visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X