No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Wisconsin, Noon, 11/18, Fox/Stream FoxGo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can at least take solace that no one watching this game will see this as a quality win for Wisconsin. They’ve still played nobody this year.

Comment

• Yeah. The O is not good. It's like a lost season for them. Too predictable, too conservative and too many mistakes. I hope Harbaugh takes a good look in the offseason and figures out how to improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
        Yeah. The O is not good. It's like a lost season for them. Too predictable, too conservative and too many mistakes. I hope Harbaugh takes a good look in the offseason and figures out how to improve.
        This is rock bottom. It would be almost impossible not to improve be default.

Comment

• It's been some solid improvement from the offense this season. I don't think we should expect changes, but we can expect a better line next year, and hopefully also better QB play.

Comment

• Let's see the defense man up on third down.

Comment

• Bad call.

Comment

• Once again Wisconsin has the balls to air it out and it pays off.

Comment

• Well that's probably the game.

Maybe not.

Comment

• Flag comes out long after the result of the play. That was some flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolf View Post
                      Well that's probably the game.
                      It was the game when they had 3 consecutive opportunities to get 7 points and they kept playing to not turn it over.

Comment

• I'd of had them re-kick, give Jones a chance for a return. But I guess that's why I'm sitting in a chair on Saturday afternoon.

Comment

• So I missed what happened to Peters. Concussion? Some other injury? Something else?

Comment

• OK, well, the defense did its job. Gonna need something fluky here, that sorta stuff does happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                              So I missed what happened to Peters. Concussion? Some other injury? Something else?
                              They didn't say, he was driven into the ground, could have been shoulder, could be head. Carted off, sitting up, w/his helmet on.

Comment

• This is frustrating as fuck. Defense is amazing at moments but just can’t deliver a kill shot. Offense has no credible WR threats. Wisconsin isn’t all that great, but Fox announcers spooning with Edwards and Taylor..

Comment

Working...
                                X