Michigan @ Maryland, Saturday, 11/11/17 3:30 EST, BTN/Stream BT2GO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    The joy of college football: There are so many games on that there is always a close/ ?good? game to pay attention to during commercial breaks... like Georgia vs Auburn.

To me, there is excitement of seeing M?s D force 3 and outs + Peters throwing TD passes.
    The Iowa/Wisconsin game is pretty good.

Comment

Refs missed a huge hold on McCray.

This drive sucks ass so far.

Comment

Holding on that big play.

Comment

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Holding on that big play.
          And it was obvious live too.

Anyways, this is our defense's one requisite shitty drive of the game.

Edit: Nevermind LOL

Comment

Yes! The shutout continues
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Think we see OKorn?

Comment

Another short field.

Comment

Nordin officially has the yips.

Comment

Nordin need to keep his mouth shut and kick the friggin ball
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• First half - defense good offense soso. Lots of very short drives due to the defense.

Comment

• Been benefiting from favorable calls too.

Comment

• Agreed. The take away message is that Big Ten officiating is bad. It needs to be fixed.

Comment

• Every CFB team has deficiencies. It's how they are managed by the HC that makes the difference between good and great.

M is good. I'm not sure the coaches can do much better than they have done managing them. M is on their 3rd string QB and pass pro is shaky. The passing game has addressed that and Peters has done ok in what he's been asked to do. Peters is 6/11, 2 TDs. To me he's looked fine considering he is a RS Frosh.

I like what JH and Drevno have done with the run game in combo with what Peters seems to do ok at. Both Higdon and Evans are over 5+ ypc. M has 212y, 98 rush/114 pass. But, Maryland is as bad as they get. I did not like the series after Long's INT return. That could have been better handled.

The Quin Nordin thing is bothersome. JH was really pissed after the FG miss and got in his face. I'm not sure that's helpful. Kickers are weird. Leave them alone.

Anyway, beer time.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Told you this would be a layup.

Comment

• Higdon is out. Hopefully not a big injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X