No announcement yet.

Michigan vs. FSU, Orange Bowl, 8pm, ESPN, Game Day - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson doesn't deserve to be in over us. I don't expect the committee to see it that way and I understand why and won't be crying foul, but the ACC is a crap conference this year.

Comment

• If Wisconsin keeps on rolling, the point is moot.

Comment

• Yep.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They are making a case.

Comment

• I'm sure it is either way, and I won't be upset because we knew the system coming in, but we also beat Wisconsin, which is a two-loss team.

Comment

• Head to head is in your favpr, but it isn't everything. To me a conference title is important, it is bad enough that OSU is in without one.

Comment

• Problem with Wisky is I can't see them jumping OSU. They shouldn't jump M, either, but I think they would with a strong win.

Comment

• That's the thing -- OSU isn't the conference champion, but if they're in without one, and beat the conference champion, then another team that did same and is clearly superior in other ways should be too.

Comment

• I don't see Michigan being clearly better.

Comment

• If M hand handed Wisconsin a more convincing loss, there would be a better case.

Comment

• M's 2nd loss throws it into question. If they hadn't lost to Iowa it's clearcut no matter what Wisky does.

Eh, I'll worry more about this if Clemson loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I don't see Michigan being clearly better.
                          Me either. I'm not convince OSU is clearly better either.

And I still believe that if you can't win your conference you shouldn't get a shot at the National Championship.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dunno. Michigan's offense was pretty damn impressive despite not putting points up. That was Kenny Allen's meltdown game. Still, controlled throughout.

Comment

• If M had beat Wisconsin in Madison, there would be little doubt who should be ranked higher. Wearing my maize colored glasses M is better on a neutral field...

It doesn't matter regardless (now) as neither will go to CFP and B1G champ will go to Rose Bowl. If there was an open spot in CFP, you'd have to look at common opponents, strength of schedule and I don't feel like doing that shit right now.

Comment

• It might not matter, Wisconsin is falling apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X