Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    Still over. But jimmy needs to rethink why he keeps putting Shane Morris in the fucking game.
    Morris and Peppers. They're over using Peppers. Do that shit against Rutgers or Maryland. Don't F around in games like this. Speight was damned good all day. We left a lot of points on the board
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Give sparty credit for not giving up. That shit looked wayyyyyyyy over when it was 30-10
      It was

Comment

• O'Connor is getting beat down
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Roughing the passer? Seriously?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• At least that wasn't targeting

Comment

• It was a football play. Just garbage.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• M played way too conservatively in the fourth quarter; terrible third down call with Morris removing any chance of a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                  At least that wasn't targeting
                  What's the penalty for targeting?
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Maybe we're baiting that play for some wrinkle in future games?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                      M played way too conservatively in the fourth quarter; terrible third down call with Morris removing any chance of a pass.
                      I would think playing conservative would entail having your first string QB on the field...

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                        What's the penalty for targeting?
                        1 game suspension.

Comment

• In hindsight I like this outcome. Harbaugh will have everyone's full attention now.

Comment

• I feel dirty. This doesn't feel like a good win anymore
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Glad you liked it; I thought it was a fucking abortion myself.
                              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• K stat, those were different points. Morris has no business being on the field, very little reason hed be on the field in favor of speight.

Comment

Working...
                                X