Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like our potential Louisville match-up in the 2nd round, they match up well with us. I don't like Oregon as a #3 seed in our region, would've been nice to get the 6-seed that went to Creighton.

Comment

• And we're set up against fucking Louisville, and Oregon if we beat them.

Comment

• So they penalize Wisky for their struggles down the stretch but Michigan doesn't get a bounce.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• At least our game is Friday. Louisville is close to Indianapolis, so they'll have home court advantage.

Hard to believe Michigan is only a 7th seed.

Comment

• I am not sure with this seeding that Northwestern is going to make the tourney.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Oklahoma State is pretty talented themselves, #24 in Kenpom which is about a 6-seed. We're 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                So they penalize Wisky for their struggles down the stretch but Michigan doesn't get a bounce.
                Yeah. Hard to stomach.

We'll see how good B1G is. If I were Louisville, I'd be pissed.

Comment

• I guess winning the B1G doesn't count any more than a win in December.

B1G gets zero respect this year. We'll see...

Comment

• Minnesota gets a 5! WTF!!!!

Comment

• Minnesota gets a 5. What a joke

Comment

• MINNESOTA A FUCKING FIVE???

Comment

• Minnesota is quite high as a 5-seed but receive a great match-up with 4-seed Butler in the 2nd round.

Comment

• NW has to be shitting itself right now.

They're probably in but committee is making them sweat.

Comment

• I think the Wildcats are going to get the real screw job here.

Comment

• NW an 8. So basically the committee said fuck Michigan and Wisconsin but everyone else got rewarded.

They lost to wiscy last night by what, 80? But they get the same seed?

Comment

Working...
                                X