Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooooff.

Sorry I really have trouble successfully mixing humor in with conversation on the Flint topic.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Sorry to hear about the house CG. I hope you see your best case scenario.

Comment

• When will you be able to find out the extent of the damage, CG? Hoping for the best.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hoping he knows already. Otherwise this storm is taking the fkn piss.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            When will you be able to find out the extent of the damage, CG? Hoping for the best.
            Not sure when we'll be able to get onto the island. They'll have to inspect the causeway and bridges before they let anyone on. We have our house rented out. We'll probably hear from them before I head over to start cleaning up

This Video is from yesterday, well before the real flooding...

One of the house that my mother-in-law owns is in this area (near the begining of the video. The water on the left and right of the last road that they are in on is normally muddy marsh that has just a little water at high tide.

[ame]https://youtu.be/9zzUdZERpJ0[/ame]
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great news! I heard from our renter (he works for the forestry service and was able to get back on the island) and our house was not damaged. A tree fell on the neighbor's house and there are trees down all over the island. Don't know about my mother-in-law's houses yet.

Here is a local redneck news site with some videos

Local news in Brunswick, Ga. and surrounding areas including St. Simons Island, Sea Island and Jekyll Island
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Congrat's CG!

Comment

• Great to hear!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Just back in car after witnessing the absolute fkn PISH that is Hibs FC, but logging on and reading that all is ok with the house, that's made my day. Hoping that beach house is also ok. I'll raise a beer to you tonight, and then several more beers to forget Hibs.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Just back in car after witnessing the absolute fkn PISH that is Hibs FC, but logging on and reading that all is ok with the house, that's made my day. Hoping that beach house is also ok. I'll raise a beer to you tonight, and then several more beers to forget Hibs.
                      Thanks all. Two out of three are confirmed OK. Waiting to hear about the mother-in-law's other house.
                      Last edited by CGVT; October 8, 2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Glad to hear the news, hope the third one is ok too
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• GREAT news CGVT.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• All three are OK.

I am no longer pissed off (or worried)

Comment

• \0/
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Great news!
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X