Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    The dude can't throw the ball further than 10 yards. I just don't understand what he's going to do.
    Did you only watch the first half of the season last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post

Jim Harbaugh catches some shut-eye on a plane during his 2015 satellite camp tour. (Photo: David Turnley)

Note the football cleats.
      Turnley spoke to my photojounalism class last year. He's a Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer and has had a really amazing life. It's cool that he's lending his talents to Michigan football.

Comment

• Didn't notice the first time that he's wearing his spikes in the photo. I bet that when he gets new spikes he wants to wear them to bed the first night.

Comment

• Well, he's got to break them in, you know ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
            Did you only watch the first half of the season last year?
            Yes
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well that and the Ohio State game
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Not sure if the sky is falling over at Mlive but in an article over there it mentioned that Kareem Walker wasn't in the team photo because of other commitments. They're speculating it could be something more or it could just be them wanting more clicks. You guys hear anything about it?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I haven't heard or read anything else about it, but I'd guess that since he's still listed on the team roster, that he must have had some other commitment that took him away for the day. My guess would be he had a family issue to attend to.

If he disappears from the team roster, I'd become concerned.

Comment

• A thread on mgoblog suggested academic issues for Walker, but confirmed that the players are on the roster and the team said they had ``other commitments''. Reading between the lines, if you fuck up you might not get to be in the picture. Yet another thing Harbaugh is making them earn.

Comment

• Yeah, I think that's a real possibility too. They may have goofed off a bit too much in summer classes, so Harbaugh has them focusing on their grades rather than getting pictures taken with the team. I hope the players respond accordingly.

Comment

• Me too because losing him would def sting a little
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Who Walker? Be nice to see him out there, but I don't think we'd miss him a bit.

Comment

• Jourdan Lewis is impressed with some of the new kids in town.

Comment

• Losing Walker would suck. He needs to take over for Smith next year and provide depth. I wouldn't scoff it off if he's on his way out of the program. Hopefully, it was just a kick in the ass to motivate him.

Comment

• FTR, I was speaking as we wouldn't miss him this year. Absolutely want/need him in the program. I don't think he's in danger of leaving the program.

Comment

Working...
                                X