X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss Cool Breeze.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Remember that AlabamAlum guy? What a tool he was.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        A few days ago I was listening to the Tim Brando show (that SEC homer on CBS for those who can't picture him) and he was defending himself against some caller accusing him of being an SEC homer. Was amusing.

But what literally made me laugh out loud was no more than 10 minutes later he had an ESPN college hoops guy on and I kid you not, he says the following: "Do you know what conference I really see having a breakout year? The SEC. I really expect big, big things out of them this year". The entire time the guy was on they talked about the SEC, ACC, and the American Conference. Why the American? Well "coincidentally", CBS has the contract to broadcast their bball game.

In a 15 minute conversation about college bball they did not utter a peep about the B1G, the Big12, or the Big East. The ESPN guy started talking about the Pac12 very briefly before Tim steered him back to the South.

So it made happy to see Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina, LSU, Alabama, and Tennessee all grab early losses.

FUCK THE SEC BIAS
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• wiz... have a son

Comment

• no
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz is not strong enough to sire a male child.

I thought we had established that long ago ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wiz is not hetero enough to sire a daughter either. Fortunately, his daughters can catch up with their respective fathers at the Ogalalla Lanes Wednesday league night.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You are dead to me counselor.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Haha, perfect!

Comment

• Seriously, that was the dumbest shit. I bet they lose 5 games this year, at least.

Comment

• Who knows? Sometimes it works and others it doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            What is "bball"?
                            BBall is the ball that produces sons.

Comment

• LMAO!!!

Comment

• Well done, JD ..
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X