No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just turned on the Illinois/ohio game. 50-29 Illini. Holy shit!

Comment

• It looks like spartie might lose Dawson for a game or two

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ljoX2oOUw"]Dawson punches Carroll - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by *JD*; January 6, 2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• If that was determined to be a punch, he may be gone for more than a couple games. The word "punch" is in its own category in the rule book. In the youtube video, it looks like he balled up his fist, and punched the guy.

Maybe that was his salute to Will Gholston, who announced that he's heading to the NFL ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          Maybe that was his salute to Will Gholston
          (-:

Comment

• NC State is currently up on dooook, 69-62. There's still 5:26 left, though.

Comment

• Man, no ones beating IU at their place this year. Its like a fucking parade to the ft line for them. Its always been like that tho. Even more frustrating when i have minn +11 on a teaser.

Comment

• Down goes dooook. Up goes Michigan's RPI!

Comment

• It'd be nice if our guys could pull the upset in Columbus tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Even more frustrating when i have minn +11 on a teaser.
                    Turned out alright, huh?
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                      Turned out alright, huh?
                      Yessir! Now i just need denver to cover 3 measley points and im good togo.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        It'd be nice if our guys could pull the upset in Columbus tomorrow.
                        Are they favored?

Comment

• Michigan is probably favored, but I will consider it an upset if they can win in Columbus.

Comment

• Nope osu -2.

Comment

• Badgers beat Indiana in Bloomington, wow. Looks like there's seven really good teams in the B1G

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

Working...
                                X