No announcement yet.

Wolverines in the NBA/PISTONS/NBA in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trey Burke with 20 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals in Utah's win over the Suns.

Comment

• Maybe not immediately but if I was making the call Trey Burke will end up the final nail in Joe Dumars' coffin. Even if KCP becomes a very nice player. The kid just has greatness in him. The bitterness over how the final was reffed is only going to increase.

Comment

• I don't know, Hack. I think the subsequent moves Joe made saved his butt. Of course, if he'd drafted Trey, let Bynum go, signed Chauncey and been able to get Igoudala to come play SG or traded Knight for Afflalo....

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zeZ04OlviM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUdxGg40MPvixjzI2S8oiVaQ"]The 2013 Pistons Forum Awards (AKA The Pally's) Presentation of the DWI Award - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• LOL.

Yeah, but in the end Burke has greatness and Joe was in a better position than any other GM to see that. So many ties there beyond proximity. KCP was a great pick, but Burke has greatness and you don't pass on that. The Pistons could use someone like Burke right now. It will slowly be apparent over time, even though KCP's gonna be just fine. You can't pass on greatness.

Comment

• TIMMAY had a career-high 21 points tonight, albeit in a loss.

Comment

• Burke followed his 20 point game with 21 points and 6 assists on Monday night. The Jazz are now 3-4 with him and 1-11 without.

MVP! :-)

Comment

• For chrissakes he has one turnover in his last 3 games. And those were his fifth, sixth and seventh games played in the league. He's fucking so damn special.

Comment

• Trey with 30 points, 7 rebounds and 8 assists in a win at Orlando tonight.

Comment

• Burke with 20 points, 12 assists, 2 steals and a block (although he had 2) against the Pistons.

Comment

• Somehow I missed that the lakes signed Manny Harris to a 10-day contract (just picked him up for a 2nd one) and I also missed that he and TIMMAY each had 18 when LA & NY played this past weekend.

Comment

• I've seen videos of all the new NBA-Wolverines & Nik's presser was the best of them:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9xgP9W1GU"]Nik Stauskas Sacramento Kings Introduction - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I've seen videos of all the new NBA-Wolverines & Nik's presser was the best of them:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ9xgP9W1GU"]Nik Stauskas Sacramento Kings Introduction - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I fully expect LBJ to return to Cleveland. I think it's done.

I might as well go down with the ship again!
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Looking quite possible! Could be worse for the league. I would have been scared of him I n Chicago. In Cleveland itll be the same in 2 years - capped out and short on role players.

Comment

Working...
                                X