No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      "I have faith in who I am, what I do, and how I lead a program."

Hugh Freeze
      I certainly don't doubt his sincerity.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yuck

Comment

• Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nothing better than a Reclamation Project. Kudos to the Harbaugh bros!!!

Comment

• That is... not good.

Comment

• It's like hot girls hanging out with fat girls...makes them look WAAAAAY better.

Comment

• So you like fat girls, hey?
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Art Briles is a bridge too far, I can appreciate Harbaugh as a coach and Harbaugh's Kardashian - like to dominate the media. A lot of it is good for your school and I can appreciate that. But Art Briles?

Comment

• The real villian is Ken Starr. Let's keep the focus there.

Comment

• Just had a convo with the token Oklahoma grad in my office.

He was speaking with a rep from their AD today, trying to get him to ?buy up? on his season tickets...said rep told him that OU is really struggling to fill out their new suites, and general seating. Our guy inquired about OU?s potential for changing conferences, as he is a big proponent of OU moving to the BIG, and is always talking about it. He was told that it?s a dead issue.

Comment

• Either OU was signaling to potential suitors they were interested, or they were trying to bluff.

I still think in 5 yrs the BIG12 is as it is today. Texas will be the only team capable of moving at will.
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Some interesting uniform poll data from recruits:

http://picksixpreviews.com/fashion-wars.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                                Some interesting uniform poll data from recruits:

The importance of a college football team's brand and appearance weighs heavy on the success of a college football team. Nike, Adidas, Under Armour battle for the minds' of recruits.

<Opens mouth.>

<Inserts gun.>

<Pulls Trigger>

Comment

Working...
                                X