Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• yikes! where is that?
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• There is a flag in the background

Germany.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
          That front boat better be watching out for bubbles.

Comment

• WTF? I know its F'd up over there but jebuss man...

Nearly 40 percent of Europeans suffer mental illness

Excerpt:

Europeans are plagued by mental and neurological illnesses, with almost 165 million people or 38 percent of the population suffering each year from a brain disorder such as depression, anxiety, insomnia or dementia, according to a large new study.

Get a grip Euros!
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Or maybe they are inflicted with a case of the overdiagnosees..
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• This study brought to you by the Pyschiatrist Guild of Europe...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That number seems a bit low with the sample size of Euro's here on TBDLFOTN
                  Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Fuck I'm depressed and a bit anxious incase my insomnia doesn't get better. Who the fuck said that? Never said a feckin word. What are you on about.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Don't ever be this person:

Dutch woman calls ex-boyfriend 65,000 times

AMSTERDAM (AP) ? Dutch prosecutors are charging a 42-year-old woman with stalking after she allegedly called her ex-boyfriend 65,000 times in the past year.

The 62-year-old victim from The Hague filed a police complaint in August due to the persistent phone calls. Police arrested the suspected stalker Monday, seizing several cell phones and computers from her home in Rotterdam.

Hague prosecution spokeswoman Nicolette Stoel said Thursday the woman argued to judges at a preliminary hearing she had a relationship with the man and the number of calls she placed to him wasn't excessive. The man denied they had a relationship.

The court ordered her not to contact him again.

Comment

• Now that is a genuine European mental case, sitting in her windmill bored out of her skull, eating bacon rolls.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• MMMMMMNNNNNNnnnnnn, Bacon.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Night Out With Bernie! For real....

CRIME & COURTS - US

Denver Men Accused of Taking Friend's Corpse on Boys' Night Out

Published September 16, 2011 | NewsCore

DENVER ? *Two Colorado men stand accused of multiple offenses after driving their dead friend's corpse to a pair of Denver nightspots and using his ATM card to buy themselves drinks, the Denver Post reported Thursday.

Prosecutors have charged Robert Jeffrey Young, 43, and Mark Rubinson, 25, with abusing a corpse, identity theft and criminal impersonation.

The men found their friend Jeffrey Jarrett unresponsive at his house late on Aug. 27, before loading him into Rubinson's car and taking him to a local bar and grill, where they drank on his tab.

They then went to another bar, before returning Jarrett's body to his home and continuing their night out using their dead friend's ATM card to withdraw money. On their way home, they flagged down a cop and told him they thought their friend was dead at his house.

Neither Young nor Rubinson has been charged with Jarrett's death, the cause of which is still to be determined.

"This is a bizarre and unfortunate crime," said Denver Police Department spokesman Sonny Jackson. "This isn't anything you want to have happen to a loved one. You want them treated with respect in death."

Comment

• Marko69, why so quiet about your man strength?

Scottish Man Holds Up Aston Martin for 10 Minutes to Save Trapped Driver

GLASGOW, SCOTLAND – *A Scottish man was being hailed a hero Thursday after lifting an Aston Martin into the air for 10 minutes to stop a trapped driver from being crushed.

Stewart Edward, 30, hoisted the luxury car off the man, who has not been named, until fire rescue crews arrived at the scene in Glasgow, the Daily Record reported.

The dad-of-one, whose hobby is powerlifting, spotted that the recovery vehicle driver had become stuck when the ?140,000 ($222,000) sports car he was set to tow broke loose from his truck.

Stewart said, "The guy had got himself wedged between the car and his recovery vehicle and the car was about to slip off the side of the truck … it would have crushed him."

He added, "He was in a very unusual position. I dashed over and put my hand into the wheel arch and grabbed the axle to lift the weight of the car. The man was in extreme pain and the car was at its tipping point. But I knew I had to lift it up and hold it there."

A spokesman for 911 Rescue and Recovery said, "We would like to thank Stewart very much for helping our driver."

Comment

• What is the chances of a car falling on you JUST AS a feckin powerlifter walks past?! Lol. Can only happen in Scotland, and in the Weej no less!

Comment

Working...
                                X