No announcement yet.

Fondly Remembering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew, thanks for sharing the memories and pictures. They're great.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

My Goodness, those pictures tugged on the heart strings there, Drew. I bet he missed more than words can express. The angel drawing is outstanding.
      Whenever we hear of lost children, (my sons pal at Hogmanay etc) our thoughts are with you guys as well. All the best.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Thanks for sharing Drew. Terribly sorry for your loss.

Good work Cat. Nice touch and reminder of those gone but not forgotten.
        "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

Happy to share with you all.

EDIT: I moved Chris' stuff to an off-topic thread http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6746
          Last edited by Drew; February 28, 2015, 12:23 PM.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Very nice thread, tears warm my cheeks as I am reading.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Good to hear from you Sharkbait

Comment

Good to hear from you again Sharky.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Drew, Thank you for sharing your memories of Chris with us. Leti & I are happy we were able to meet him and the rest of your family in Atlanta.

The pics are amazing. I really like the tiger

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                    Good to hear from you Sharkbait
                    Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    Good to hear from you again Sharky.
                    still lurking.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Good to hear from you as well Sharky.

BTW, from your profile pic it looks as if your dealing with a lot of ship

Comment

Good to see ya, Sharky!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Bill/all

I will post a remembrance of Simon. Things are really raw. don't know how to say. We have expense paperwork to fill out - haven't. His things are all still here. things in this regard crawl at a pace.

I miss him
                          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Coop, I knew before seeing your post, that it was too soon for you.

I don't mind saying that maybe this thread should be reserved for forum members that have passed, and not for family members of forum members.

I posted stuff on Chris because I felt prompted to. I don't have a problem sharing at all, and if anyone is interested, link me to an off-topic thread, and I'll indulge you. But also, if decided it's best, we can delete completely or move the "Chris" stuff somewhere else.

EDIT: I moved Chris' stuff to an off-topic thread http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6746
                            Last edited by Drew; February 28, 2015, 12:23 PM.
                            ------------

Comment

Also, my vote is that this thread isn't kept "sticky"
                              ------------

Comment

Drew we certainly have to take your feelings into consideration. After all you have suffered the loss. In no way would I have asked you for info on Chris had I known it was not your wish. You are the boss and you can do whatever your pleasure with Chris' story. If it's too painful for you to see all the time by all means we understand if you would prefer to take it down. PS...Really sorry we couldn't hook up in PC.
                                Last edited by The Cat; February 28, 2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X