No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many seats are in a row at Ford Field?
    My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      I am not sure but that may have been a by product of The Strategy Expert.
      Good damn it. Now I am seeing Jean Luc Pickard giving me horrible advice in my head. Next Gen was the one star trek series I actually enjoyed. Fuck You Strategy Expert where ever you are.
      AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
        How many seats are in a row at Ford Field?
        All of them.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks Mark

Comment

• LOL Mark. That was my first thought as well.

You should be able to get a diagram of the seating at Ford Field from their wedsite.
            Last edited by DanO; July 30, 2014, 03:13 PM.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Mark....The comment brought a huge smile to my face.....Great line.

Comment

• Blue Angel practice days are some of the best days to work in a downtown highrise.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Angeleyes....., you should know the seating......, weren't you at the Ford Field One Direction concert?!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Angeleyes....., you should know the seating......, weren't you at the Ford Field One Direction concert?!
                    This year they are there Aug. 16 & 17. The last time that I did see them there it was "the story of my life" as they played "the best song ever". I do not remember how many seats were in that row but "one way or another" I will find out.

Wait....I thought when "you & I" go in August to the concert that was your job to see how many seats are in the row. I told Sharkbait to count them but he couldn't fek-kin' remember. ;-);-)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      Blue Angel practice days are some of the best days to work in a downtown highrise.

I've seen that SLF, friends pics from Chicago hi-rises,,,,unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        Blue Angel practice days are some of the best days to work in a downtown highrise.
                        Better view is from on top of a fuel truck, not realizing Lead Solo is coming from behind you, upside down & giving you & your buddies the finger as he passes over you

Comment

This year they are there Aug. 16 & 17. The last time that I did see them there it was "the story of my life" as they played "the best song ever". I do not remember how many seats were in that row but "one way or another" I will find out.

Wait....I thought when "you & I" go in August to the concert that was your job to see how many seats are in the row. I told Sharkbait to count them but he couldn't fek-kin' remember. ;-);-)
                          Haha! That was brilliant, AE.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Will be a sad couple of days for this gal. Today my middle daughter (19) is packing up her things and driving to CA to live there, and go to college also. Early in the morning she will be leaving the nest. My other daughters have moved out, but only 3 and 13 miles away; this one will be about 2300 miles away. On a positive note a couple of the bills will become smaller. Maybe put that money aside and fly out by her every now and then.

Comment

Will be a sad couple of days for this gal. Today my middle daughter (19) is packing up her things and driving to CA to live there, and go to college also. Early in the morning she will be leaving the nest. My other daughters have moved out, but only 3 and 13 miles away; this one will be about 2300 miles away. On a positive note a couple of the bills will become smaller. Maybe put that money aside and fly out by her every now and then.
                              :(
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• How do you get a 19 year old to drive 2300 miles? My youngest son moans about going to the shop for groceries.

Hope she gets on well in CA.

Comment

Working...
                                X