No announcement yet.

I wanted to inform the forum of YOOPERMAN's (my Dad) passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My condolensces to you and your family Rob.

"Yooperman" was a long time poster on this forum and over that long time frame, he became a part of our on-line family.

He was very witty, in a good way for this place.

The courage he displayed during his medical fight was very commendable. I learned from it.

I will personally miss the man, YOOPERMAN!

Please stay in touch with this forum. We would enjoy keeping some of his blood in the loop.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Very sad to hear this news. RIP Yoop
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Condolences Rob and RIP Yoop. As many have pointed out, always a unique view that added to this community.

Comment

My condolences.
          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Wow,

hard to imagine how close you feel to someone who shares a like interest.

this is very sad news

God Speed Yoop, and tell Ned we all say hello.

Rob, thanks for thinking of us.
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Classic Yooper post. His brand of humor was awesome. Wish I got a chance to know him better.

"I never let my dog kiss my face. He runs when he thinks I'm gonna kiss his face too, what with my rank beer breath and all. He'd rather lick his own ass than have me kiss him on the lips. Of course my wife says that too. I think I have bad breath from showing off my dentures by chewing whale blubber. It's impressive to see, but it leaves an unusual after taste and odor. This is some kind of thread. I'm waiting for an adult to step in and stop it."

Beautiful message on the funeral home site Deb.
              Last edited by nhwbrooklyn; December 14, 2010, 09:27 PM.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Yep. And this one...

Here's a non football thing that pissed me off. Due to lousy health, I'm way behind on my garden. I just started working in it, but every half hour or so I have to go all the way up to my house to use the bathroom. Friday I called a company and had them bring me a porta potty set up closer. He asked how long I want it and I said until fall or until it's full, whatever happens first. This morning I went down to the garden and there was a woman jogger standing there. I asked what she was doing and she said her friend was in the bathroom and she was just waiting for her. Can you believe that?

That toilet is a good 50 feet on my property off the jogging/walking road. Now I just looked out and there are two walkers standing by my potty. I think I'll put a coin slot on the door. Maybe I can turn a profit.

I think walking makes people fat. Most of the people who walk by here all day are fat so I assume it's from walking too much.
                Gonna miss you, Yoop.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

So sorry to hear. My condolences to the family

Comment

Great examples of Yoop's humor, guys.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

RIP, YOOP....was hoping we'd meet one day...seeing that we live down the road from each other. Love your sense of humor...your posts were always good for a chuckle.
                      My condolences to the family.

Comment

wow, so sad to hear this. Yoop was always one of my favorite posters, he could always make me laugh. Thanks for letting us know, Rob, and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

God bless Son of yoop and all his family. Yoop will be missed but you are in a much better place now big guy

Comment

Rob, as you can see, Yoop will be missed here. Thanks for letting us know. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Comment

RIP Yoop!

Rob, thank you for stopping here to inform us of your Dad's passing. I am so sorry to hear about you & your family's loss.

My thoughts & prayers are with you all!

Here is what I wrote.....

I knew Walt as a member of the Detroit Lions Forum. His wit, humor and personality were always a welcome addition to "The Forum". I was always happy to see his posts and delighted in the humorous stories he related there. Although I never had the privilege of meeting Walt in person, I shall miss him and mourn his loss.

RIP my friend!

Steve White

Comment

Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                                Wow,

hard to imagine how close you feel to someone who shares a like interest.

this is very sad news

God Speed Yoop, and tell Ned we all say hello.

Rob, thanks for thinking of us.
                                This. My condolences, Rob. Yoop was great people.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X