No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the weather down there? It's been a little chilly here in LA.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• It was pretty chilly yesterday. About 64 and windy. I was glad that we brought long pants and jackets
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Suppose to be in the 40s today.....hoping to get rid of the snow for good.
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          It was pretty chilly yesterday. About 64 and windy. I was glad that we brought long pants and jackets
          Its been like that all spring training.

Comment

• Great to hear CGVT.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Enjoy, alway a fun time in Lakeland/Winterhaven.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Just turned up at Easter Road for the football. There is a bloke who attends all the games who drives a green Skoda thing. An absolute tit of a driver, always screaming up and down Easter Road too fast nearly killing people. Just past his car, the front of it is all caved in. Fit for the "make my day" thread and the "lmao" thread. I say to my son every other week that he will write that car off one day. Looks like that day arrived recently. Lol, twat.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It's been fifteen years since I last bought a car from a dealer. Was kinda intimidated about the process...

Then I read about the reverse auction strategy.

All I can say is "That new car smell is so much nicer when you get a great deal."
                  Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• Way to go, SHO. I'm not familiar with that strategy.

Nice to see you BTW!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hmmmmmmm.

Interesting.

Did you do it online or in person?

Edit. Me neither Deb. I had to google it to find out but, it is basically working one dealership against another for the same item.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Got an early Easter Sunday morning emergency call out to a faulty heating system in the Dalry area of Edinburgh. I'm thinking, "great make a few pennies here!"......, I get there, it's a 91 year old lady. She makes me a cup of tea, I fix her boiler (furnace) and I charge her nothing. Makes her day, and its made my day too.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Good for you, wee Marko!

There are things more valuable in life than money.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Got an early Easter Sunday morning emergency call out to a faulty heating system in the Dalry area of Edinburgh. I'm thinking, "great make a few pennies here!"......, I get there, it's a 91 year old lady. She makes me a cup of tea, I fix her boiler (furnace) and I charge her nothing. Makes her day, and its made my day too.
                            Aww, I love this! You're a good man, Marko!
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Got an early Easter Sunday morning emergency call out to a faulty heating system in the Dalry area of Edinburgh. I'm thinking, "great make a few pennies here!"......, I get there, it's a 91 year old lady. She makes me a cup of tea, I fix her boiler (furnace) and I charge her nothing. Makes her day, and its made my day too.
                              Beautiful.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Way to go, Marko
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X