No announcement yet.

All Things Notre Dame - The Clashmore Mike Memorial Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a repeated and documented pattern of kids dying in this way at ND?

Comment

Originally posted by hack View Post
      Is there a repeated and documented pattern of kids dying in this way at ND?
      One kid dying in such a needless manner due to total negligence should be considered less serious than the Tressel situation, because it hasn't happened before? That's what you want to argue?

Comment

Purposeful breaking of the rules to gain a competitive advantage is a big deal.

An accident is an accident.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Exactly. But most OSU fans probably think that St. Tressel "accidently" lied to the NCAA. Repeatedly.

Comment

Oh. Well. If it was an accident and the first time, certainly, no one should lose their job.

Comment

Are you using a guy's death to defend the reaction of Satan Jim's transgressions?

Comment

Hmmmm.....
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  Are you using a guy's death to defend the reaction of Satan Jim's transgressions?
                  No, I'm just pointing out that Das Wolverweins hold Mr. Kelly to a different standard than the Senator. Probably because he's a sort-of Michigan guy. Maybe after a few losses to the Kellster there will be a less forgiving tone about him. In fact I'd count on it.

Comment

Rolls eyes .....
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

No, I'm just pointing out that Das Wolverweins hold Mr. Kelly to a different standard than the Senator. Probably because he's a sort-of Michigan guy. Maybe after a few losses to the Kellster there will be a less forgiving tone about him. In fact I'd count on it.

Well yes, Tressel is a two-bit pimp, nothing more. Sad it took the latest NCAA crime investigation , not to mention nearly a decade for you to finally face the Irrefutable facts ...Pimp Tressel is on borrowed time, you might want to buy his autograph before he is fired.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 27, 2011, 08:52 AM.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Did Brian Kelly use ineligible players and then LIE to the NCAA about it? Did I miss something?
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

No, but apparently a student's tragic death in an accident (although an easily avoidable one) is comparable to premeditated, unethical conduct in order to gain a competitive advantage.

Wait, that doesn't make sense.

I guess it does to osu fans.

Comment

Help me to understand why not a single person should lose their job over the student losing his life. Please explain why. Does it really matter that it was the first time? Should there EVER be a first time?

It just seems you fellows are extremely forgiving of everyone at Notre Dame. You think it's tragic, yes, but no one could have possibly prevented or foreseen something awful like this?

Gross negligence cost a student his life. Tressel's premeditated lying...was much worse than that?

Comment

I always knew OSU fans were idiots, but it looks like I've overestimated them.

Comment

I see you are incapable of answering my questions in any rational manner. Hardly suprising. When asked to justify their own hypocrisy, most will outright refuse

Comment

Working...
                                X