This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JD.. the goatpen says it is under construction. they must have moved
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

I cleaned up. Merged the osu threads .... driving posters nutz trying to follow comments in 3 threads. Deleted polls .... they've been done for two weeks.

Enjoy your day.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Good call, Jeff.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Comment

"Double posts" seem to happen to me with about every post here recently, I've had it happen here before on occasion but recently its every post... I use other vBulletin boards and have no issues 'double' posting and no, I never hit the button twice... It is taking much, much longer to post a message as it takes a good 10-15 seconds before it finally publishes my double posts... Noticed someone else double posted recently too, just wondering if others are having the same issue and what OS, browser your using...

I'm using Chrome right now on my Mac, I'll probably test out Safari to see if the issue persists.

Comment

I use Firefox. No problems with double posting for me

Comment

No problems on IE--I suspect Mac Chrome may be the issue.

Comment

There's been some issue with folks on the lions side too...not double posting necessarily but lag.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

I seemed to double post on my iPad...
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Too bad there's not a window here that shows who's logged in when you're around. Its a handy feature I see at other boards, particularly when you know the people personally.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Actually there kinda is, if someone has a 'green' light next to one of their messages, they are online.

Comment

Bottom Right: Forum Jump

Select "Who's online" in the drop-down box.

So much for making YOU King. Knave.

Comment

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

There is a list at the bottom of the main page that lists those who are logged in - but only if they allow themselves to be listed.

Scroll down here: www.detroitlionsforum.com/forums

As for the lag, I'm sorry. Not sure what's causing it. Double posts often happen during lag times. But the iPad/iPhone often double post all on their own...unrelated.
                              Last edited by -Deborah-; June 6, 2011, 09:04 PM.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

If you go to the main page the people that are logged on (that aren't hidden) show up at the bottom.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X