Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I'm hurt and offended that you said I had a balanced viewpoint of Brian Cook.

Again, this is what it looks like when a person knows they'll never win clean.

Comment

• Ah, the same old well. Say what you will about OP, but he at least varies his bullshit. You're just dull.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd like to hearkin back to the good old forum days when this place was someplace warm.

A place where the beer flows like wine.

Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

I'm talking about a little place called Hope.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OP's definitely entertaining. No doubt about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Ah, the same old well. Say what you will about OP, but he at least varies his bullshit. You're just dull.
            Talent, does this mean we are not going bowling next Thursday?

Cuz that would make me feel Like walking in the rain and the snow when there's nowhere to go
            When I'm feeling like a part of me is dying....
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• we had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun ....
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This has taken a turn for the worse. Only a matter of time before The Wizard shows up singing Culture Club.

Comment

• OP I had a suspicion so I googled that lyric. Please go to the No-Manners Thread and we can discuss therapy options for you. I wonder if Jim Tressell can leverage his connections and get you into one of those fix-your-orientation summer camps or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                    Twin brothers.

One man is an egomaniacal sociopath who will do whatever it takes to remain in power and the other is Bashar al-Assad.

Comment

• Correct.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Lol!
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          OP I had a suspicion so I googled that lyric. Please go to the No-Manners Thread and we can discuss therapy options for you. I wonder if Jim Tressell can leverage his connections and get you into one of those fix-your-orientation summer camps or something.

Hack, you are low-hanging fruitcake.

Comment

• Oscar Mayer Wienermobile crashes in Pennsylvania

Comment

• Talent:

"...do you really want to hurt me?"
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz:

....red, gold and green....red, gold and greeeeeeen.....

Comment

Working...
                                X