Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He didn't save Cass Tech from getting drilled in the state playoffs.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Alford is in! Great hire. By all accounts a tremendous recruiter, which is exactly what you need a RB coach position.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• How does he get along with Thomas Wilcher?

Comment

• I agree that Weber's not that kind of prospect and we'll be fine without him. It's just a circus at this point, and an opportunity for both sides to top up their hatred levels. Surely if JH wanted Wilcher to put a stop to the grandstanding he could say so.

If Weber were to end up here -- and I highly doubt it -- I could easily see him as a guy who runs pretty hard and has some good performances in The Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            How does he get along with Thomas Wilcher?
            LOL.

Comment

• Notre Dame RB commits despondent. The circle of drama continues!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                How does he get along with Thomas Wilcher?
                We made sure to run the hire by Coach Wilcher first. He's concerned, but ultimately gave his approval.

Comment

• We are right to have a good laugh over all this.

With regard to the rivalry between M and osu, it is so dramatically removed from anything meaningful, it is beyond my comprehension that people are all abuzz about it.

I do think the Weber case, and any challenge he might mount to the enforceability of his LOI, is meaningful. I posted about it in the recuriting thread so won't repeat.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Three days past signing day and we're stil talking about some dumb ass 18 year old who got schooled by a smooth talking snake oil SALESMAN? fUCK wBER HE GOT WHAT HE DESRVED THE WHINING LITTLE BITCH

Comment

• We don't need him, Isaac & Green were the #1 backs in the nation, 5-star rated, time to step up.

Harbaugh will have a 4-5 star back or two in 2016.

*(Not that "Star" ratings of kids, competing against kids, means much).
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 7, 2015, 02:08 PM.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I didn't know Steve Alford coached football ..??
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Kareem Walker, #1 RB in class of 2016 (OSU Commit) is happy with Alford. This could have hardly worked out better. Alford is an upgrade over Drayton in every way (and Drayton was good). Makes me wonder if this wasn't all part of UFM's master plan. You don't get to 142-26 without being ahead of the game.

Comment

• And Weber's mother has this to say:

Comment

• Well said, Mrs. Weber. I wonder if that Southfield attorney is still planning on challenging the LOI. LOL.

Comment

• Fuck Weber and the horse he rode to Columbus on.

Perhaps Mrs. Weber will get a chance to enroll in an OSU rudimentary language study program on-line, it's never too late to learn English.
                                Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 7, 2015, 05:59 PM.
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X